Payment options

4 replies to this topic

#1 ViperStriker

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

So far I love this game. Seriously good stuff.

When it is released I would like to pay for premium time. What payment options do I have?

I cannot use paypal or regular credit card BUT would hope that I can use a non-credit credit card from the Post Office. This should work fine unless the game won't let me use a temporary card.

Any thoughts?

thankyou

#2 CrashieJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationGalatea (Mercenary's Star)

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

I would actually love for this to come out via the Steam Client... they can take gift cards and other visa-mastercard-giftcards

Edited by gavilatius, 03 October 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#3 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

The problem with that would be, that PGI would have to organize this with each countries postal services.

What shuold be possible however, is payment via "Paysafe" which can be bought at most retail shops and petrol stations (at least here its possible).

#4 ViperStriker

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

I think the card from the post office functions exactly like a credit card. It is an option for online payments that doesn't involve my bank. The only concern is that the game might say that the expiry date or something is wrong.

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Pre-loaded credit cards generally function the same as proper credit cards. What brand is it? The MWO payment system supports visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users