No Armor or Ammo in my Mech?

6 replies to this topic

#1 ZekeTheZealot

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Alright, so i havent played this game in about two months or so, because i havent had a computer that could actually play it - I've been going over to my friend's house to do so there, but his laptop recently crapped itself into oblivion and i've been left without my Mech fix. Well, i just bought a brand-new laptop and installed the game, hyper excited to hop into my trusty Hunchback, only to find out upon entering the first match that i had no ammo, nor ARMOR installed on my Mech. So i was a little annoyed after being oneshotted by a Jenner of all things, went back to the MechBay to rectify this situation (spent about 65,000 C-Bills to do so as i wanted me some AMS too) only to find that, upon entering the next match, i STILL had no ammo or armor. I know i saved, since i had the AMS installed, but it didnt have any ammo in it. Needless to say, i am ever so slightly infuriated.

Also, i cant change my weapons groupings - not that it matters if i have no ********* weapons. But still, further annoyance. Any help would be greatly appreciated, fellow MechWarriors, i really want to get my Headshot on.

#2 Red Death

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

This ain't the beta forums.

Anyway: the problem your having is a known one. Basically, the mechbay is corrupted, they say they're working on it.

Edited by Red Death, 13 October 2012 - 09:53 AM.

#3 ZekeTheZealot

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

Ah, apologies. Frankly i wasnt paying attention to where i was posting this, my mind was addled with annoyance. Thanks though for letting me know that they're working on it my friend. I suppose i shall stick to trial 'Mechs for now.

#4 8CH Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

Had that happen to me when I purchased an Atlas. stripped it, sold it and bought another one. The second one was ok, welcome to Beta just part of the whole process of testing a new game.

#5 Drogum Nethar

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

View Post8CH Trooper, on 13 October 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

Had that happen to me when I purchased an Atlas. stripped it, sold it and bought another one. The second one was ok, welcome to Beta just part of the whole process of testing a new game.

I got the Atlas too - no armor - I can add armor to everything but the rear slots. Unfortunately I can't sell it and buy another for some reason :)

#6 8CH Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

View PostDrogum Nethar, on 14 October 2012 - 08:49 AM, said:

I got the Atlas too - no armor - I can add armor to everything but the rear slots. Unfortunately I can't sell it and buy another for some reason :)

If it is a Founders Mech you won't be able to sell it, I've been unable to add armor to the rear of my founders Atlas, the other Atlas I have I can remove or add armor.

#7 BlackStripes

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hi Just got Atlas AS7-D-DC , it got it with no armour. L I can add armour to everywhere but the rear left , right and centre will not go off 0 armour.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users