+SJR+ Ain't Canon Bar 'n Bar

21 replies to this topic

#21 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

It was a pretty spring morning. The robins were singing, crickets were criketing, frogs were frogging, and the light wind blowing through the leaves gave Methos a peace he hadn't felt in months. It was the first night, since that fateful encounter, that he had not dreamed of Jenners. No more Jenners in lace, stalking him at parties, no more Jenners swimming in his cereal bowl, no more cloud Jenners, or earthworm Jenners, or salty Jenners. No more Jenners. Peace, at last. So Methos thought it would be a fine day to go and catch a movie. As he walked down the city streets, the people were smiling, no longer with Jenner faces, and the hovercars were crazily zooming down streets, but this time he didn't see Jenners leaping from their trunks to chase him down dark alleys. A peaceful morning, a peaceful afternoon.

"Sir, we have reports of..." spoke one of the new mechwarriors who had lept out of a jeep. Methos waved him off.

"Not today, today is a good day..."

"Sir, you'll want this news."

"I had my first good sleep in months. I am going to watch a movie. Then, I am going to get dinner, and drink wine, and I am going to be happy. And you... you don't want to make me unhappy do you?"

"No Sir, it's just that..."

Methos shrugged his shoulders, already realizing that his perfect day was interrupted. "Fine, go ahead, what is it."

"We've been contracted to intercept and destroy a parts convoy. It's on its way to a... to a..." he stuttered, "Well a Jenny factory." The ensign stepped back anticipating a flying fist. Methos's eyes lit up. "Take me home. It's time for revenge."

Edited by MethosFurey, 24 April 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#22 Glory in the Highest

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users