Blazing Aces

397 replies to this topic

#61 Poundcake

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Who in this group is in for the $60 package when it goes live?

Im in.

#62 Sikreci

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Pretty sure myself, Morson, and Firestorm will all be getting it, as long as the beta goes well.

#63 Raisin

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

I see you....

#64 Sikreci

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

And Raisin too I guess? I'm not a mind reader, you have to tell me these things.

#65 KJ Crow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

And probably me as well...... twice.....have to scout in multiple time zones!

And I am sure a certain person should have her colours on by now..... mentioning no names! (coughraiscoughincough)

#66 stun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'll be purchasing it as well..

#67 Raisin

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostJace Nevada, on 24 May 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

And Raisin too I guess? I'm not a mind reader, you have to tell me these things.

This can be my prize for guessing the cataphract.

#68 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

I'm looking for a group to play with have been online gaming for over 15 years. I'm a team player, laid back, and I prefer to play heavy class mechs, but I'm good with all classes. I will be paying $60 and look forward to this game!

Related games:
MechAssault (ABG) NightHawk 001, NightHawk 003
MechAssault 2 (Multi-Clan) H3113N K3113R, xX Ski11z Xx, **** n00b, II WARHAMMER II
Chromehounds (Mech Elite) GT: CORN FED S O B
Armored Core 4 II WARHAMMER II
Armored Core 4 Answer II WARHAMMER II
Reign of Thunder Imperius

I'm looking to join because you share the one thing in common with me, that being play to win and do anything to achieve that goal.

Edited by Imperius, 25 May 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#69 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

View PostRaisin, on 24 May 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

This can be my prize for guessing the cataphract.

You guessed the Cataphract? I'd given you 20:1 odds on that, it took me by total surprise. I honestly expected an Orion, Black Knight or even Grasshopper before that. Cool 'mech to have in though!

#70 Salesninja

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

I had in my top 3 as a dark horse. But still surprised when it was there.

I'll almost certainly buy the 60 dollar pack as well. Might as well get used to givin these guys my cashola. I shudder to think how much I spent on World of Tanks...

#71 Poundcake

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Just wait till the enemy gets hit with Raisinscone and Poundcake ....They'll not know what hit 'em!

...Too funny :(

PS: Im male dont get any funny ideas!

Edited by Poundcake, 25 May 2012 - 04:35 AM.

#72 dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 271 posts
  • LocationLaborer caste mess hall

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

I will be legging for fun and c-bills with my Uber Founders Hunchback.

#73 Poundcake

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

I started a small thread (only 6 pages of responses in 48 hrs...and counting). That can be found here: http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1

Its a fairly entertaining thread especially the first post on page 2 by Vexgrave, remarkable post.

The thread has exploded thus I am a leader of men ...though I take a backseat to my wife! But wait Im not married, however if I were I would imagine that I would take a backseat to my wife. Why? Because I imagine that its just easier that way.

Where am I going this? I dunno.

Edited by Poundcake, 27 May 2012 - 07:29 AM.

#74 Sikreci

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

Posting with another bump. We're still doing Friday Megamek games, and trying to get more people active on TeamSpeak and our discussion group as we get closer to launch. I'm working with Morson on finally getting a website up and running, not sure when that will be ready though.

So we're definitely ramping things up, and we're looking for more members as always. We currently have around 23 players on the roster, and with Crow and some guys he knows, we're getting a sizeable UK division started too.

#75 KJ Crow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Continuing the BUMP....

Jace, if you need any writing done for the site, give me a shout....

Citizens of the UK and other Europeans..... JOIN NOW!.... Why?.... Most capable Drop Commanders you will find, Scouts that know what they are doing and Lance mates insane enough to keep you alive.... combine all this experience with the fact that organised Lances are going to roll over PuGs from launch you should consider this a golden opportunity.... and with transcontinental coverage, there is always going to be a group around you that you can trust, no matter what time of the day!

Damn I wish this would hurry up and launch already, my actuators are twitching!

#76 Sarriss

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Another shameless bump because why the hell not?

Also, out of curiosities sake, how many of you are planning to buy a founder's pack? I know I'll be stalking the far reaches of enemy radar in my Catapult. I must be desperate for a new MW title, I usually only drop $10 into a F2P title.

#77 Atham MacKinaw

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 41 posts
  • LocationColorado, U.S.A.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

I'll admit to planning on buying at least the $30 pack, though like you, Sarriss, I usually stay in the $10 range (I did go a bit over $100 on one, but I'm feeling better now). But this will depend on whether my 6 month old, bargain computer is up to the challenge of this game. Otherwise, you might only be seeing me over in Tactics.

#78 Sarriss

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

Caught the WoT bug too? I bet your 6 month old bargain PC is holding up better then my 6 year old PC that I built when I was 18. Of course I'm about 2 months away from committing 2K to a new build, so we'll see. If I manage to get into the beta, I'll be interested to see how 6 year old tech fairs. If it runs, I'll sell it to you for $50.

#79 Atham MacKinaw

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 41 posts
  • LocationColorado, U.S.A.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

No, though thank you. I still have my 9 year old system as backup (it's where all my music is!) But I'm very curious to hear how well your tech does.
Oh, and I've never been to WoT. DDO was my first ftp/moneysink. :)

#80 Blackie Flawless

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Howdy.
Name is Blackie Flawless. Experience from most of the Battletech games, tabletop first and MW mercs the second. (Still love those Solaris 7 commentator lines.) For online gaming, mostly semi-organized gaming with Operation Flashpoint -> Arma stuff.

What sparks my interest in your company is the rich fluff and of course the promise of company of other mature gamers. I think I would best fit in the Spades division, my choice of mech was always the fast boat.

Drop me a line you feel I can meet up with your expectations.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users