#21 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts
  • LocationAboard Sheep Star 1 Battleship - Location Classified

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostNatedog, on 21 June 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Alright I think it's time we got serious and bring back the Clan Black Sheep website with a forum and start forming up. Let's pool our resources and make this happen.

I think you secretly hate us even though we are the best kept secret in the BT/Clan Universe. Think of us as the Navy SEALS of clanners.

Hell yeah lets get the site back up and running FFS! I got a place to host it if need be, but we better get our drunk arses in gear, or else everyone will be too faded to type!

And I think maybe we're better described as the Navy WOMBATS of the clanners. ;)

#22 PharmEcis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationSilver Spring, MD

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back...

The only guy with the beername Bluntz. 8)

I've already reconnected w/ a few of you via email, etc. I'm ready to rock and roll! Ummm down the side of me mech since I'm *hic* almost out of schlager!

#23 Natedog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostMota Prefect, on 02 July 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

Hell yeah lets get the site back up and running FFS! I got a place to host it if need be, but we better get our drunk arses in gear, or else everyone will be too faded to type!

And I think maybe we're better described as the Navy WOMBATS of the clanners. ;)

Well I was going to say we are like honeybadgers.....unrelenting (and we don't give a ****) :unsure:

BTW, I have a 50 person Mumble server located in Texas we could use.

Edited by Natedog, 05 July 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#24 Natedog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

PM me for the Mumble Server info. Let's rawk this shizz!!!

#25 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts
  • LocationAboard Sheep Star 1 Battleship - Location Classified

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostNatedog, on 07 July 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

PM me for the Mumble Server info. Let's rawk this shizz!!!

Excellent Nate. Any chance of converting it to a TS server for use after the beta TS goes down?

EDIT : Where the hell else is everyone besides me and Natedog?!

Edited by Mota Prefect, 06 August 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#26 Natedog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

View PostMota Prefect, on 06 August 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

Excellent Nate. Any chance of converting it to a TS server for use after the beta TS goes down?

EDIT : Where the hell else is everyone besides me and Natedog?!

I could do that but Mumble works pretty well. I know, I know you don't want to DL another VoiP client. Stop being lazy Mota ^_^

#27 Androclese

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostTofar, on 28 May 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Geeez! I thought I smelled a bunch of old Farts!? Hail CBS!! I can not believe I recognize all these names.

Hey Andro, I saw the clown giving CBS a ration in another thread so if CBS is looking for another set of guns, give me a yell! I would be happy to drop with CBS at any time!!

[MG] Khan Tofar(ret)
Reg and TKZ

Clan Black Sheep welcomes everybody! If you still need a place to call home, welcome to the fold!

#28 DeathFromAbove0

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNome, Alaska

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Woah! I didn't realize how serious CBS was until now. I remember watching my CBS member older Brother aka 'Trickster' sippin' Goldschlager while competing in MW2 clan meets and thinking "I should become a CBS Clan mech commander someday." I have matured from my late teens of those days, but upon looking back I realize CBS is still around in the midst of a new high definition Mechwarrior simulation system! Sign me up to CBS. DeathFromAbove reporting to support the legacy!

#29 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostAndroclese, on 02 November 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

For those of you who have no idea what the Registry was, let alone what Clan Black Sheep was, you can disregard this as the rantings of an old man dreaming of his glory days. For the rest of you....

It has been 15 years since I helped found the Registry, and about 10 years since CBS has been in full swing.

If you are old Sheeper, if you still think of swiggin' 'Schalger and dreaming of Ms. McCarthy, if you still think that Ford is arKhan, that Ash made us a kick-*** logo, and ******** with the canon of the Battletech Universe is fun, then you are no longer alone.

With the emergence of a New Mech game, McCann, He@vy Met@l, and I have decided to try and get the band back together. So if you are an old-school Sheeper and you want to get in touch with some old friends, hit me up and we will being you back into the fold!

...as I said above, if what I stated above has NO relevance to you and you have no fracking clue what I just said, no worries.

See y'all online!

Androclese
Galaxy Commander: Clan Black Sheet (retired)

Good luck getting your crew back together man! Always good to see this sort of reunion happening over the steel corpses of one's enemies :)

#30 NyteStrike

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:51 PM

Old Fartss. Old Farts everywhere. ...

I seem to have misplaced my Kali key...

#31 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:04 AM

Haha - Kali key. I may still have mine . . .

Any of you folks who are interested are welcome to come play with The Templars, who are active in MWO. Yea, the same Templars from Kali. Get in touch with me on the forums here and I can point you in the right direction.

#32 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:00 PM

If any of you old farts want to help save MWO, hit me up ... Surn in game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users