40 replies to this topic

#1 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSleepingforrest

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

Edited by WolfDragon Ghost, 06 July 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#2 Glory in the Highest

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

:)

But we love you.

There are two Clan 'Mechs in your sig.

#3 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Woah - im not sure this is the right forum for this - unless you are trying to start up an anti clan merc group. Also, do we have a native language thread for you? You message might come across a little more clearly in your native tongue. Just trying to help :)

#4 madcat015

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

*sigh*

Yeah, but what's the point of MechWarrior without Clan (and their tech)?

They sure are pain the ars*, but without Clan tech, MechWarrior will not be that fun and challenging as we know.

#5 CCC Dober

• 1,881 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Clanners are good for business. Win-Win =)

#6 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

Conquerors and Protectors? I think that I may have missed a memo at the last Warden and Crusader meeting :)

#7 T0RC4ED

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 19 March 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

We hate clanners. the conquerors clanners see you and shoot you. protectors (clanners they believe they must protect the inner sphere) also shoot you like. as they are essential player in the plot, which are also great warriors with an enviable sense of honor (all MechWarrior recognizes and appreciates the honor) but ....... hell, the only clanner Pacific is the one dead, you want to talk with one of them peacefully? Kill it and you can do. anyone else think so?

I must clarify that I am speaking as a citizen of the inner sphere sees CLANNER and the overall image they have, I hope to sing my idea.

This is some very enthusiastic role playing(and interesting to say the least). It would probbly be good to remember that the clan invasion hasn't started at this point in the timeline so technically speaking you probably shouldnt know about the clans yet. I hope the two Clan mechs on your banner are "taken as salvage" in the future because hey, they are both Clan Mechs.

Edited by T0RC4ED, 20 March 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#8 ChalybsUmbra

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

Clan Wolf understands your hatred and wishes to conquer you first, so you will not hurt yourself against the less benevolent clans.

#9 Wolfbite

• PipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

And thats you Black listed from the Sea Fox sales list... If you have any complaints please direct it to our customer services.

Yours sincerely,
saFactor Wolfbite

#10 metro

• 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

No personal posting, keep it to Battletech lore about the IS loathing the Clans.

This thread is under review.............

Posted Image

#11 GDL Logi

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

HAHA ok, then i start to loathe :D

View PostWolfDragon Ghost, on 19 March 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

We hate clanners. [...]
I must clarify that I am speaking as a citizen of the inner sphere sees CLANNER and the overall image they have, I hope to sing my idea.

I hear you :D
Well, but even if i dislike the clanners too, as a citizen of the inner spher in the year 3049.... well i don´t even know there ARE clans :D
There were also "cool" clanners, who became friends with some inner sphere guys (f.e.Maltus Tamarus and Kai Allard Liao). And like you said, the clanners are undeniable good warriors, who are acknowledged throughout the IS.
And actually it is pretty fun to see the affection of our community.

View Postmadcat015, on 19 March 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

*sigh*

Yeah, but what's the point of MechWarrior without Clan (and their tech)?

They sure are pain the ars*, but without Clan tech, MechWarrior will not be that fun and challenging as we know.

Well the most thing I don´t like about the clans is their advanced technology. With the IS-technology it is all about skill, because everyone has the same handicap (the IS-Technology^^). But as soon as the clans attack it is like: HAHA I can kill you, and you can do nothing about it. The clans are just overpowered. But well it belongs to the lore and nothing to do about it :(

#12 Dirk Le Daring

• 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

gotta have the clans, otherwise it would be like a race with only one type/make of car.

#13 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

Your little liar glory, few, very few clanners come to love, most do not understand the concept of love.

ok, ok, my signature has two clan mechs, I never said I hated clanners technology.

the clanners are an important part in the battle tech universe, there must be, I insist, as a mercenary hate the idea of going into battle with my centurion with three of my colleagues to meet a timberwolf and be defeated in less than 5 minutes, use all my LRMS and not even break one of his arms, damn I hate that

Hey Metro for real? ho come on, is for fun, I know I put this in the wrong place (should have written in the clans-forum? oO) but I'm not trying to cause a division or an anti clanners movement, that was the idea of this guy ... Listless Nomad P
the truth is that I like claners (once I have defeated them ...) but GLORY, SAYS EVEN LOVE ME (not that help that is a clanner and so know the meaning of his words)

if topic should be deleted tell me, I'll do it myself without delay
if not, can move this topic to where it belongs? thanks is true, my English is bad
(and the google translator too:P)

Edited by WolfDragon Ghost, 20 March 2012 - 03:31 PM.

#14 SeaR Dagoth

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 13 posts
  • LocationOlathe, Kansas

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

LOVE the fact that was pointed out earlier... two clan mechs in your sig!
I am from Northwind, Im an IS merc, BUT! the clans did bring us some awesome mechs!!!
And made existing mechs better IIC!

#15 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostStormwolf, on 20 March 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

Conquerors and Protectors? I think that I may have missed a memo at the last Warden and Crusader meeting ;)

That is the correct definition? In my language was translated that way, thanks for the correction, edit

#16 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Question: How can you be racist against a race that (techinically, to the knowledge of the IS as of 3049) doesn't exist?

Edited by Damon Howe, 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#17 Mason Ventris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

I think he meant this

http://youtu.be/iZVbVvZqBJM

Edited by Mason Ventris, 20 March 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#18 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

Question: How can you be racist against a race that (techinically, to the knowledge of the IS as of 3049) doesn't exist?

Technically speaking who told you that there are two mech's clan? It is assumed that they have never seen before XD

#19 whiskey tango foxtrot

• Survivor
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationWith the Wolfs

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostGDL Logi, on 20 March 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

HAHA ok, then i start to loathe :P

I hear you ;)
Well, but even if i dislike the clanners too, as a citizen of the inner spher in the year 3049.... well i don´t even know there ARE clans :o
There were also "cool" clanners, who became friends with some inner sphere guys (f.e.Maltus Tamarus and Kai Allard Liao). And like you said, the clanners are undeniable good warriors, who are acknowledged throughout the IS.
And actually it is pretty fun to see the affection of our community.

Well the most thing I don´t like about the clans is their advanced technology. With the IS-technology it is all about skill, because everyone has the same handicap (the IS-Technology^^). But as soon as the clans attack it is like: HAHA I can kill you, and you can do nothing about it. The clans are just overpowered. But well it belongs to the lore and nothing to do about it B)

If I remember right , in the future , GDL is the first to kick the clans a@# . Jade Falcon ? I think.

#20 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

View PostGlory, on 19 March 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

;)

But we love you.

There are two Clan 'Mechs in your sig.

:$