The Mechlabs Bugginess And Lock Ups Just Isnt Acceptable

4 replies to this topic

#1 CocoaJin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

I like to think Im understanding and patient regarding the various issues in the game...but the MechLab is just unacceptable, borderline garbage. Its too significant of a major feature in the game to be allowed to sputter and stumble the way it does.

Every attempt to customize a mech results in lock ups and subsequent lost customizations and disappearing mechs. I have to restart the game, to get my mechs back and then must reselect them again. My changes have to be re-done, with only a few changes done at a time before i have to save.

Im sorry, this Mechlab cant be allowed to remain this way...its like a McDonalds's with bad fries, you cant have one of the main reason for our patronage being substandard.

#2 MrPenguin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationSudbury, Ontario

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Bugs are unacceptable in a beta?
What?

#3 Iwaslost

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Re install. It should help.

#4 CocoaJin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostMrPenguin, on 05 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Bugs are unacceptable in a beta?
What?

Bugs are expected, but key features like the Mechlab should be further refined at this point...this thing is a buggy mess as far as I can tell. This is supposed to be a main draw for new comers to the game...and its sputtering about on life support.

#5 MrPenguin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationSudbury, Ontario

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostCocoaJin, on 05 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Bugs are expected, but key features like the Mechlab should be further refined at this point...this thing is a buggy mess as far as I can tell. This is supposed to be a main draw for new comers to the game...and its sputtering about on life support.

They're re-doing the entire UI and about half the game hasn't been implemented yet.

Again.

View PostMrPenguin, on 05 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

What?

Edited by MrPenguin, 05 November 2012 - 08:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users