13 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 431 posts
  • LocationUncomfortably Close

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Clan Thunder Wolf from MW4 on MSN GamingZone.

Looking for any old members of TW interested in getting the band back together. If I remember right the Khan of my day was quicksilver or silverfox (can't quite remember). I went by frosty back then.

#2 Onatic

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

TW_MADCAT_7 here. Was with the group from 1999 to about 2006ish. Played MW3,MW4,MC/MC2, and Mercs with TW. Can't wait to play with everyone again!

#3 TW StormWolf

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

Ah gentlemen good to see some old veterans from the clan and frosty it was TW silver bolt as the former khan before I took the helm hopefully there will be more clans peeps pop up on here and I for one will be in to map to get us back on the map again

TW StormWolf

#4 TimberJon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

Wow glad a few people made it here. Hopefully more will come. Glad to have some family back.

#5 Onatic

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Same here. Hopefully a lot more come out of the wood work. Been a long time since I was this excited about a game.

#6 Big Dozer

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

Good to see the Wolves around. I was TW_Dozer for a short time in MW4. Good group.

#7 TimberJon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hey Dozer! I think I recall you pounding me pretty good in a Thanatos. Maybe? It has been a while.

#8 Augustus Kerensky

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hey Good to see the old gang back together TW spyinc here played I think from 2000-2003 ish was in high school back then anyone know if TW yukon is still around. I rocked a boxer shadowcat lbx-10 and lbx-20 =D

#9 TW Storm Wolf

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 5 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Ah spy i do recall you i still speak to yukon he stills hangs with a lil more of a bad smell than usual though

#10 Sentinel Vickers

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hey old friends, TW_Sentinel here. Just found MWO today, a year or so after everyone else. lol. I hope everyone is well and still gaming online.

Still have my old email working at 1danbo@comcast.net if anyone wants to drop me a line or let me know what's up with the MWO community.

#11 Onatic

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Gonna bring this topic back - Everyone still playing the open beta? Been away for a few months again, probably gonna hop back in. Release date is sounding good!

Edited by DarkenedFury, 27 July 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#12 Kurokuma

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

TW_Scout here, former sakharn of the MW3 division, played with yukon, madcat, sereknight, starrunner and spikeragen just to name a few. those were the good old days.

#13 That1guyjosh

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:31 PM

This is old post(by a few years) and I doubt many wiill see this, but I just came across this thread and thought I'd say hi to the old gang that was crazy enough to recruit a 12 year old into their clan.. I went by TW_HOMEBOY446 back then.

#14 Psychoviper

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:09 PM

TW_Deathviper....aka DV. Play TW all of mw4 and mercs. I forgot if I was in on mw3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users