373 replies to this topic

#121 SteelBack

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 28 November 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

It will be my honor, SteelBack..

The honour is all mine. Thank you.

but like Loc Nar's I will take my time on it..so give me a few day's (2/3) OK..

Take all the time you need. Thank you again!

#122 Pancakeman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hello there BlackJack! I've seen all the fine work you've done for all these people and I would be honored if you would be willing to make a signature for me.

I'd love something with a Catapult, perhaps even the one the one on the background of the forums (On the left). Not sure if that will run into legal issues though.

Anything with "Mercenaries for Hire", or some paraphrase like that would be welcome. I know it's vague, but you've done some fine work here! Feel free to be creative!

I thank you!

#123 Sparkymarkyp

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 01 November 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

I'm now happy to post that I'm accepting request for your signatures....

Just remember that they can only be 720x80pxl's.

If you already have some photos or backgrounds that will be a great help.

I will be considering all request, I can do 6 to 12 per day, no problem..

thank you for giving me this chance to help you :D

PS:
When I finish a signature for you and you like it, accept it and start using it. Please like the post I put in on so I can get some credit (not c-bills) for it.

Thank you all for believing in me!

Need to make a Final point....

Everyone that want's a founders Mech Signature.....Please...Please... try to get a friend to take some screen shots of you in the position you want... It's extremely difficult for me to manipulate the mech into a cool position for you.
Also be on the map you want for the background...snow for snow, city for city..etc.etc.
The founders Mech's are cool but I do need your help, plus there has been so many re colorings I need to know what you want or paint them yourselves.

Thanks so much
Col. BlackJack

mate youre a saint - and much better with PC graphics then i am lol!

Can i have anything with a founders ASD-7 Atlas pls - maybe walking through a wartorn backdrop - with SparkyMarkyp in military style stencils in darkgreen/black camoflage maybe pls.

thanks and sorry if we are all pestering you lol

#124 EitherWay

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMech Bay 12345543211525354554535251

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Could I have a dragon on a purple background, with a pineapple on each of the edges of the pic, and random question marks going every which way?

So how do you even have time to do this? Its greatly appreciated!

#125 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostPancakeman, on 29 November 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

Hello there BlackJack! I've seen all the fine work you've done for all these people and I would be honored if you would be willing to make a signature for me.

I'd love something with a Catapult, perhaps even the one the one on the background of the forums (On the left). Not sure if that will run into legal issues though.

Anything with "Mercenaries for Hire", or some paraphrase like that would be welcome. I know it's vague, but you've done some fine work here! Feel free to be creative!

I thank you!

Not a problem.. :(
It's call the K2, and I have plenty of'em..

Give me about 3 hours...I'm working on a tough one, (unit crest, banner, tapestry and universal sig's for about 100 members)

View PostSparkymarkyp, on 29 November 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

mate youre a saint - and much better with PC graphics then i am lol!

Can i have anything with a founders ASD-7 Atlas pls - maybe walking through a wartorn backdrop - with SparkyMarkyp in military style stencils in darkgreen/black camoflage maybe pls.

thanks and sorry if we are all pestering you lol

No pestering here...

I love to be busy. :P

Which 7? there are several varations?

View PostEitherWay, on 29 November 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Could I have a dragon on a purple background, with a pineapple on each of the edges of the pic, and random question marks going every which way?

heheeh

"Dragons gone Wild" Hawaii Edition!!! LOVE IT!
Will have it by tomorrow,

#126 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostPancakeman, on 29 November 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

I thank you!

here it is! :D

Hope you like it.

Posted Image

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 05 December 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#127 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostEitherWay, on 29 November 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

hehehe...

Posted Image

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 05 December 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#128 Pancakeman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 29 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

here it is! :)

Hope you like it.

Posted Image

Awww yeeeah! It's great! Would it be possible to make the "Pancakeman" black? It's just a touch hard to read in the red.

#129 Canine

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMachester

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hey BlackJack I'm very impressed with your work and I'm VERY impressed that you're offering this service, you're a star and if you ever need a lancemate I'll be happy to stride with you :)

If you're able to do me the honour of producing me a signature here is what I would like.

I'm thinking a CPLT-K2 on the far right (actually the pic for pancakeman's signature would be perfect) and this cataphract (flipped) on the far left ' http://mwomercs.com/...y-screenshot-27 ' with the classic 'have a nice day' smiley ' http://api.ning.com/...0great20day.jpg ' imposed over the empty canon slot on the right torso.

I'm also thinking word K-9 in the middle in military style font (again the font used for the 'for hire' in pancakemans sig would be great) mounted on a steel plaque all shot to hell and back although only the name is necessary as i don't want to be too demanding :) I'm also mulling over the idea of the tagline 'unleash the beast' but i can't settle on it.

Also I love the look of the cataphract so I really want its arms and head in the pic, i only mention it as you have limited height to work with and I'd be a bit gutted if A. the arms got cut off or B. the size ratio between the 2 mechs (left and right) was too great. I'm also not sure about the background, part of me wants realistic flames but I'm worried it'll be too similar to pancakemans then which although is not exactly an issue for me i wouldnt want to impede your art by asking you to repeat yourself haha. If that was to bug you I'm quite fond of this lightning ' http://news.yahoo.co...ning-slideshow/ ' picture 1 of 7 with the tree's cut of the bottom and i love the gaul system found here ' http://mwomercs.com/...oc-and-sign-up/ '.

Let me know what you think and if you think anything will clash with other aspects :)

K-9

P.S. I know I'm horrendously pedantic in my detail but I promise any effort will be 200% appreciated!

Edited by Canine, 30 November 2012 - 09:08 AM.

#130 TJ Saint

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hola, Sir.

If you get the time, I would like to request a sig, 1/2 a Roman Empire Flag(left), 1/2 a Japanese ww2 war flag(right), with a Centurion in the center? If you could toss in a CZG thrown in on the left, and my name followed by "Nukekubi" on the right, that would be awesome.

maybe fli the bird on the hand, if thats possible, just for lolz?
-TJ Saint

Edited by TJ Saint, 30 November 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#131 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostPancakeman, on 30 November 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

Awww yeeeah! It's great! Would it be possible to make the "Pancakeman" black? It's just a touch hard to read in the red.

All done :D

#132 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostCanine, on 30 November 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

Hey BlackJack

Thank you very very much! I do try to help people out when I can.. :D

your post is a perfect example of two things....

1. Very very informative and instructional on what you want and offering to help and donate images, while at the same time showing other people what it take to do a sig!! THANK YOU!!!!

2. Due to it's length...(ah-hum)...is why we created the PM system or email to tell me all of this :ph34r:

you'll have it in a few :huh: :o :)

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 30 November 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#133 Sparkymarkyp

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 29 November 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Not a problem.. ;)
It's call the K2, and I have plenty of'em..

Give me about 3 hours...I'm working on a tough one, (unit crest, banner, tapestry and universal sig's for about 100 members)

No pestering here...

I love to be busy. :o

Which 7? there are several varations?

heheeh

"Dragons gone Wild" Hawaii Edition!!! LOVE IT!
Will have it by tomorrow,

Hi pal

Any atlas will do pls!! founder atlas in founders colours if possible ?

#134 Pancakeman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 30 November 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

All done ;)

100% Perfect. Thank you. In the future, if they allow you to buy MC for other people, you will have some. Thanks again.

Edit: How does it look?! DO I LOOK SCARY?! :o

Edited by Pancakeman, 30 November 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#135 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostCanine, on 30 November 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

Hey BlackJack I'm very impressed with your work and I'm VERY impressed that you're offering this service, you're a star and if you ever need a lancemate I'll be happy to stride with you ;)

If you're able to do me the honour of producing me a signature here is what I would like.

I'm thinking a CPLT-K2 on the far right (actually the pic for pancakeman's signature would be perfect) and this cataphract (flipped) on the far left ' http://mwomercs.com/...y-screenshot-27 ' with the classic 'have a nice day' smiley ' http://api.ning.com/...0great20day.jpg ' imposed over the empty canon slot on the right torso.

I'm also thinking word K-9 in the middle in military style font (again the font used for the 'for hire' in pancakemans sig would be great) mounted on a steel plaque all shot to hell and back although only the name is necessary as i don't want to be too demanding ^_^ I'm also mulling over the idea of the tagline 'unleash the beast' but i can't settle on it.

Also I love the look of the cataphract so I really want its arms and head in the pic, i only mention it as you have limited height to work with and I'd be a bit gutted if A. the arms got cut off or B. the size ratio between the 2 mechs (left and right) was too great. I'm also not sure about the background, part of me wants realistic flames but I'm worried it'll be too similar to pancakemans then which although is not exactly an issue for me i wouldnt want to impede your art by asking you to repeat yourself haha. If that was to bug you I'm quite fond of this lightning ' http://news.yahoo.co...ning-slideshow/ ' picture 1 of 7 with the tree's cut of the bottom and i love the gaul system found here ' http://mwomercs.com/...oc-and-sign-up/ '.

Let me know what you think and if you think anything will clash with other aspects :o

K-9

P.S. I know I'm horrendously pedantic in my detail but I promise any effort will be 200% appreciated!

Yea...Yea...Yea... Long winded *^$#.... you better show me 200% grumble grumble *&$#.... :rolleyes: :) :)
Funny thing about flames.....you will never get the same pattern unless you keep using the same shot over and over, if you move it just 2 pix and twist it...poof "different"

Enjoy my friend :)

Posted Image

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 30 November 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#136 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

View PostSparkymarkyp, on 30 November 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

Hi pal

Any atlas will do pls!! founder atlas in founders colours if possible ?

ok...

how's this? ;o

Posted Image

#137 Canine

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMachester

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 30 November 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Yea...Yea...Yea... Long winded *^$#.... you better show me 200% grumble grumble *&$#.... :) <_< :D
Funny thing about flames.....you will never get the same pattern unless you keep using the same shot over and over, if you move it just 2 pix and twist it...poof "different"

Enjoy my friend :P

Posted Image

You sir are a genius!!!!!!!!!!

^______________________^

ty so much :):):):)

#138 Paul BlackJack Cady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostTJ Saint, on 30 November 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Hola, Sir.

If you get the time, I would like to request a sig, 1/2 a Roman Empire Flag(left), 1/2 a Japanese ww2 war flag(right), with a Centurion in the center? If you could toss in a CZG thrown in on the left, and my name followed by "Nukekubi" on the right, that would be awesome.

maybe fli the bird on the hand, if thats possible, just for lolz?
-TJ Saint

HA.. I could not decide which was better...So you get that dubious honor! :P :rolleyes:

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

#139 EitherWay

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMech Bay 12345543211525354554535251

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 29 November 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

hehehe...

Posted Image

:) Looks Great!

#140 TJ Saint

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 01 December 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

HA.. I could not decide which was better...So you get that dubious honor! :huh: :)

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

Awesome, both of 'em! Grrr... How to choose....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users