What Is Overpowered

5 replies to this topic

#1 MarauderDeuce

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I think it's time to build the definitive list of what is overpowered and submit it to PGI for nerfing.

Please note - this is not a serious list (hence in Off Topic) - so please aim for amusing in your responses and I'll try and update the list with any which tickle my funny bone enough.

My list:
  • LRMs - when my poor jenner is forward scouting and ends up on the receiving end of 3 billion LRMs and gets dead this is not fair and LRMs should be nerfed.
  • Players who achieve over 1,000 damage in a match - they're just showing off and need to be nerfed.
  • Pings under 100 - as an Australian player my average ping is between 230 and 270. This means that low ping players are unfairly advantaged and they need to be nerfed.
  • That mech who we keep shooting with lasers, cannon, missiles, rude words and is red all over but just won't die damn it! That mech also needs nerfing as they must be cheating.
  • The player who manages to land a long distance shot (particularly across the water) usually with a Gaus rifle - they must be botting and need to be nerfed. Yup - can't be skill - has to be a bot every time. Particularly if the dare hit me. I'm here to be LRM'd to death (See 1.) and you are just being show-offy and inconsiderate.

#2 octatonic

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Teamwork is overpowered. Ban all premades. All mechwarriors should be nothing but 1v1 honor duels where I win by skill alone. Also it is NON-CANON that a jenner can defeat my atlas.

Edited by octatonic, 05 November 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#3 Groovus

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

:)

#4 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Glowing Catapults are OP. Their shininess distracts me from the Jenner I want to chase.

#5 The Crow2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAustralia Mate !

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Atlas is overpowered because it is too tall, my poor jenner had to aim upwards if I want to shoot the head or chest. All mechs should be the same size otherwise its an unfair advantage !

Jenners & Commandos are too fast, they need to be slowed down so all mechs are the same speed to avoid unfairness.

Atlas has too many weapons and needs them reduced, to avoid any unfairness all mechs should have the same number of hardpoints.

:)

#6 halogamr97

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

the cicada it is faster than any other mech in the game

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users