4 replies to this topic

#1 Lefford

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

so i just bought a atlas D-DC and it comes with the command Console. ive been trying to find out what it does but i have yet to be able to track anything down. does anyone know if i should be taking it out ? or if if offers a decent advantage for the 3 tons its using

#2 The Maddog

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Command consoles are currently non functioning but ARE part of that mech build.....so take it out for now. You can save it for later...or you can sell it if you wish for something like 500'000 cbills...but they cost a million cbills to buy ,,,so..up to you.

As for it's function...well...no one knows exactly what PGI intend to have it do. They placed them in about a month ago but they haven't activated them. I could quote you the standardized battletech specs but it seems a bit pointless....but you can look if you wish.

http://www.sarna.net...Command_Console

Most likely it will offer an actual command bonus such as scanner sweeps, air stikes or arti strikes etc when overall command features are implemented for the current command feature.

Edited by The Maddog, 06 November 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#3 Lefford

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

cool thank you maddog !

#4 Ice 9

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

It Might also add the ability for taking command and putting up more than one NAV Beacon on the field and actually strategize on the match.

#5 The Trice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

Well the command console will be used in clan wars , so that the commander can have the ability to drop defense units and other abilities only available through command console.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users