18 replies to this topic

#1 TheBaron001

• PipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 42 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

"The downloaded file is corrupt. The MD5 Hash of the local file doesn't match that of the file on the server. Would you like to retry?"

Almost always stops between 1322 and 1323 MB, Ive tried a fresh install with the same issue. any ideas?

#2 Stygia

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 8 posts
  • Locationwhere ever the mission is

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

ditto.. cept my wife comp she get the whoel thing download then get eh md5 error.. has been like this for 2 weeks...

#3 TheBaron001

• PipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 42 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostStygia, on 06 November 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

ditto.. cept my wife comp she get the whoel thing download then get eh md5 error.. has been like this for 2 weeks...

Mine worked like a champ yesterday, no joy today.

#4 Ghost Inc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 136 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

I got this error often while re-downloading the game and patching it all up.
Only thing that helped was trying it all over again. Took me hours, but worked!

#5 TheBaron001

• PipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 42 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostIncorporeaL GhosT, on 06 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I got this error often while re-downloading the game and patching it all up.
Only thing that helped was trying it all over again. Took me hours, but worked!

Thanks for the info Ghost, any is better than none. :-)

#6 ONcleBOB

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostTheBaron001, on 06 November 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

"The downloaded file is corrupt. The MD5 Hash of the local file doesn't match that of the file on the server. Would you like to retry?"

Almost always stops between 1322 and 1323 MB, Ive tried a fresh install with the same issue. any ideas?

same problem as me.
The dowloaded file is corrupt. The MD5 Hash of the local file doesn't match that of the file on the server
hmmm.. i have testet it over 10 but it dont patching full !

#7 Ragnit10129

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

I have the same problem. If you find a solution, please send a response to the post ermak3@bk.ru thanks in advance.
I correctly removed, place a lot, a powerful computer, antivirus removed. tried 10 times, but not installed

Thank you.
:)

#8 Ragnit10129

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

found the solution!
remove antivirus and installation path, wrote only in English (the title name TEMP)
I have this problem solved!

any questions please contact us by e-mail ermak3@bk.ru write in russian =)

#9 Hawkk

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

Solution is to download & install repack from one of known illegal "sea" torrent trackers.

developers do not want to take care of their players and do not want to give the torrent link to the installer.
Shame on these developers

#10 Hawkk

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

you can download the game there:
http://www.seedoff.n...815d6b78d5dabbd

#11 Braph

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Fixed it. I went to the file and found it was set to "read only" i also closed and restarted the patcher rather then hitting restart. I hope it works for you guys.

#12 Panicx72

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

View PostBraph, on 04 December 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

Fixed it. I went to the file and found it was set to "read only" i also closed and restarted the patcher rather then hitting restart. I hope it works for you guys.

Thanks! Fixed for me ;)

#13 stormlifter

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

View PostChris K, on 06 December 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Glad to see you fixed it.

Just a note on Torrent download of the game. You are free to do so but we will not support it and we cannot guaranty that the files are safe for your computer.

Did you seriously reply saying we can feel free to find ways to play your game, but you won't provide us a way to download it that works without us having to set aside time to babysit your buggy installer?

Edited by stormlifter, 09 December 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#14 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

View Poststormlifter, on 09 December 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

Did you seriously reply saying we can feel free to find ways to play your game, but you won't provide us a way to download it that works without us having to set aside time to babysit your buggy installer?

I've never had an issue with their installer.

#15 stormlifter

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostRyvucz, on 09 December 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

What does that matter to those of us who have tried 10 or so times to download?
Just thought it was kind of strange for him to come in and condemn people's attempts to download the game instead of providing us a way to download it directly until they fix their installer. It's just downloading, not rocket science.

#16 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

View Poststormlifter, on 09 December 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

What does that matter to those of us who have tried 10 or so times to download?
Just thought it was kind of strange for him to come in and condemn people's attempts to download the game instead of providing us a way to download it directly until they fix their installer. It's just downloading, not rocket science.

I don't see any condemning going on. I see a dev saying he cannot guarantee the safety of the files or your computer from whichever site you are torrenting from.

#17 Coolant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostBraph, on 04 December 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

View Poststormlifter, on 09 December 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

If the above fix works then that is a Windows issue not their patcher...I've read that Windows 7 often sets things to Read Only...are you using Windows 7? Tried what he suggested above?

View PostRyvucz, on 09 December 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

I had an issue once awhile back with the temporary folder, but did a fresh install and it worked...

Edited by Coolant, 09 December 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#18 Shidira

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

I've wanted to play this game for quite a long time, I really have, but this MD5 Patch Error issue is frustrating. I've tried installing normally, re-installing with anti-virus off, re-installing using newest patcher, turned "read only" off on all files, and I've even gone as far as to try installing via torrent, which was the last thing I wanted to do. I've read over these forums, and others, and have used every method I could find, but nothing works.

My specs: Windows 7 Pro: 64 bit, Nvidia GTX 570 (most recent drivers installed), 12GB RAM, AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black 3.3GHz 6-core processor, and a good motherboard to go with it. My computer is not the issue. I even did a brand new Windows install about a month ago.

I am more than willing to hear any other suggestions on how to get this to work, but as of right now, this has been an on-going, well known issue that still has no resolution. After spending about two months trying to get this working, I'm moving on to other games.

Happy Holidays to all staff and players.

#19 MrFancyPants3050

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Try this:

Right click on the installer and select "Run as Admin"

This worked for me. This did the trick. I did* have to run it a second time to download the smaller patch. Regardless, I'm happy! Problem solved.

Edited by MrFancyPants3050, 12 December 2012 - 08:42 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users