#321 Aidan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 542 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

View Postlpmagic, on 04 May 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

Well, were into the next month now, and I have heard no indication that the closed Beta has begun??????? of course anyone inside of this would be told to "not say anything" and I get that :) makes sense, but for the love of all thats holy, give us a crumb willya :o been waiting years for this.
If it helps I would be willing to test the limits of the system specs, the lower limits, my gaming rig is the lowliest of lows, Core 2 conroe, 2.53, 3gb ddr3, Nvidia gt8600, Vista ultimate, I could check and see if it runs on this low ender for ya ;) Wink wink.....

You know lpmagic, this reminds me, it would be good if most forum members would put their system specs in their signature. So if PGI begins to select people for the close beta, they could get a good sampling of PC configurations and worldwide locations.

Good idea?

#322 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

View PostAidan, on 04 May 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

Aegis ... why have you been banned from the Beta?

:o

You'll have to ask the powers that be. Personally, I blame my sparkling wit, charming demeanor and shrewd sense of entitlement. I'm a friend to the community, but seen as a malcontent by PGi except Kyle. Kyle's my buddy. :)

#323 drmayhem

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

any gameplay?
i wanna go cause mayhem when this comes out!
thats my name :)

#324 AC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, have not heard anything about the closed Beta yet either.

#325 BlueHorse7

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

Hello, Just signed up and it all looks fantastic.

The mechwarrior 3 and 4 games are coming out of the box so I can burn off this urge to shoot something with a PPC.

I cant wait till open beta is available.

#326 McNik97

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

I checking this and other forums every day for some information about beta (closed or open; I don't care :rolleyes: )
My dad and I can't wait for it. I hope they will start beta in about one month, so I have no school (summer-holidays) and can play until my computer melts :( . Also I am happy that the raven was finally released -> SCOUTS FOR THE WIN :ph34r: :P

#327 lavar

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

Please stop toying with us.... Friends and Family Beta..... I can't wait any longer, need to play and not watch (over and over again) others playing :P

#328 pursang

• 1,877 posts
  • LocationSurrey BC, Canada

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Postlavar, on 05 May 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Please stop toying with us.... Friends and Family Beta..... I can't wait any longer, need to play and not watch (over and over again) others playing :rolleyes:

Yep, they're messing around with you just because. :P

#329 Halkomahooli

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

Can't wait to see this one online in closed beta ^_^

#330 Talen Hawkspur

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

Can't believe I hadn't seen this before! Looks too awesome! Wonder how they will select for the closed beta?

#331 Bob Gunner

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostTalen Hawkspur, on 06 May 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

Can't believe I hadn't seen this before! Looks too awesome! Wonder how they will select for the closed beta?

I think, it's open beta.

#332 Throttle

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

What kind of beer is being consumed there? I will have a case shipped when the game goes gold! ;)

#333 minty

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, England

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

Very cool, glad to see it's coming along nicely, hope I can get a place in the beta, can't wait to play this game.

#334 Paralax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 178 posts
  • LocationNYC, The City that Never sleeps

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

I am your friend tho.... and i was at PAX..... I met sooo mnay catalys guys at PAX and Icon!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

#335 Chuckie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationHell if I don't change my ways

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

View PostThrottle, on 07 May 2012 - 11:00 AM, said:

What kind of beer is being consumed there? I will have a case shipped when the game goes gold! :(

From what I can tell good quality.. :rolleyes:

That said.. if its Free Beer its the best beer... I am sure Matt would agree with that one.. Since you know they don't pay him much. :D

#336 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostAidan, on 04 May 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

You know lpmagic, this reminds me, it would be good if most forum members would put their system specs in their signature. So if PGI begins to select people for the close beta, they could get a good sampling of PC configurations and worldwide locations.

Good idea?

Yup, I would say it was a very good idea!!!!!!

#337 Kusak Snowtiger

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSkye Ranger's BRIGADE UP

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

The sad thing of it is. My spouse has already said the minute this goes live that everyone might as well forget seeing me in any of the other games for some time. And the thing of it is. ummm she is correct. Im going to be stir crazy by the time the game rolls.

#338 Suicidal Idiot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Dear PGI,

I am willing to purchase the game for full retail price, right now, non-refundable, to receive the closed beta now + the retail version once it becomes generally available.

While using the closed beta, I will agree that you are not obligated to provide me with any tech support beyond loud mocking laughter. You further have my permission to hold my payment until it can be added to others on launch day to give a more accurate representation of "bestseller rankings"

I am further willing to sign an NDA (which would expire once the game is generally availablle.) I have previously signed NDA's with ATI/AMD (for eyeFinity), 3Com (x2) and Ironman Film Productions (427 Cobras to be smashed) and the US Air Force [all now expired], so understand what is involved, take my responsibilities seriously, and know how to keep my mouth shut.

I am also willing (if you choose) to endlessly extoll the virtues of your game in public.

I played tabletop and wore out 2 Sidewinder Precision Pro joysticks playing Mechwarrior2. I haven't enjoyed playing any MW game since, though I have purchased at least 4 copies of MW2 & GBL through the years, just to play the soundtracks.

System:
AMD Phenom X6 1100T
1Gig GTX 560, as my FirePro V8800 is on the blink.
Gigabyte GA-870A USB3 (SATA3)
16Gig RAM
60 gig OCZ SSD
2 x 2 Terabyte hard drives.
Vizio SV 370 XVT 37" monitor at 1920 x 1200
Reliable internet connection that varies between 1Mbit & 8Mbit
Fiber Optic has been laid to my house, and I will be connected within the next month or so (waiting on them) for 50Mbit.
I will purchase whatever input devices/joysticks that look promising

I can send the money by PayPal, wire transfer, cashier's check, or even US small used bills in a FedEx envelope, no receipt required. Seriously.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Suicidal Idiot, 09 May 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#339 Scimitar

• PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Victoria, Australia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

Damn, I wish I was someone friend. I'd have relished a chance to have a play. I'm waiting with bated breath.

#340 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostSuicidal *****, on 09 May 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Dear PGI,

I am willing to purchase the game for full retail price, right now, non-refundable, to receive the closed beta now + the retail version once it becomes generally available.

Full retail price of zero dollars? :D

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users