98 replies to this topic

#61 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

I just want nubnub to know that if anyone trys to harm him ,"I" and anyone I can get to help will defend him!

nubnub you can come to us for help, I just ask that you come clean , I know this is a very dangerous game ,

but the Gray death has a place for you .

PS. can you bring some of that lost tech that comstar has?

Edited by FinnMcKool, 22 April 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#62 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostOrzorn, on 19 April 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

Poor NubNub. Imagine if he isn't a Comstar plant. What if he's just some dude? All this attention!

It would be too much!

Could you imagine? you just friended a bunch of people and then was gone for awhile and you came back and there was a conspiracy theory about you?

#63 Ramien

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationToledo

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

I used to only have one person who friended me on the forums, and that was nubnub. Now I have two, and the second is bunbun. Does nubnub have a evil lop-eared rabbit for a twin? Either way, I feel the saga of nubnub is not yet over...

#64 Hef

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationLurking, mostly.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Interesting...
BunBun has added folk who were only friends with nubnub, but also has folk who are friends only with bunbun.
Are the two related? Unsure. They support different houses, read into that what you will.

Also: I have figured out what nubnub is up to, who he is, and his role in all this.
When I confronted him about it he didn't deny it, so that's as good as a confirmation in my books.

N̴̵̯͎̻̫̱̹͓̥͖̹̞͉͎̦̦͑́̋ͮͪ̅̍̓̈́͘͞͞ų̶̤̖̮͙̼͈̫̼̲͓̭̘̲̩̪̊ͧ̆͑̓͐̆̈́͊ͮ͐̏ͬͬͭ̿̂̐́́͟b̷̷̶͉͉̱̺̮͓̱͇̣͓͇̖̎ͭͭͥ̉̑͗ͤ͊͑̂̉̑̋̏̆̈̔́n̢ͪ̾̊ͪͮ͆̆͒͌ͭ̈̈ͥͩ̋͌̆͒̉҉҉̵̯̤̟̳ŭ͋̒̑̿ͪ̅̾ͮ́ͯ͏̶̻̣̦͍b̴̘͕̜͇̯̳̪͓̍ͫͫ̃ͫ͐͊͛ͩ̀̎ͯ̍̓͛͌͊̍̐̀͢ ̴̴̛̖̦̰͈̬̤̬̥͉̜͓͇̰̳͓̅̊̃͐̍̏͞i̸̛̠̲̰̜̹̮̼̭̗̩̘̳̝̳̰̽̽̾̔s̐ͥ̌̾̈́̈̆̽ͭ͋̏̈́̚҉̠̝̟̝͚͚͙̮̥͕ͅ ̶̵͇̻̼͍̪̝̦̳͔͇̲̟̻̮͍̖̻͖̎̅̂̃͗̈́̓ͧͬͬ̍̄͠͞ǫ̷̳͚͍̘̩͖̘̼͇̺͕͖̳̬ͪͩ̓̃̕͝n̋͛ͬ͆̋ͮ҉̩̬̹̟͚̟͖̙̤̭̟̯̺̘̺̟͇̀́ͅȇ̛̫͈̪̭͈̱͍̰̟̪̮̝̗̝̭͇̎͗̃͋ͬ̌̋̐͒̋ͬͫ́ͩ̀̚̚͜ͅ ̵ͬ̐ͣͦͪ̌̌̓ͯ̽ͨ̍̌͏͍͕͔̙͕̼̜ͅo̷̢̢̢̳̖̫̠̳̮̗͎͈̽ͩͪ͐̓̒̓̎ͭ͆͛͛̏͌̃͘f̧̮̺̳̦̅̏͗̾ͧ̂̌̀̈̓ͪͩ̒̾ͣͅ ̷̛͈̣̗͎̜̞͚̱͔͖̋͐ͦ͑̇ͯ̆͒͗́́͜t̶͖̘̥̙̟͎̝̜̭̥̝̳̦ͤͤͤ͂ͪ̽̏ͭ̀̀́͢ͅḩ̴̣̝̬̜̪̗̺̓ͯͦ͆̄͗ͮ͂̀͗̀̈́̉̈́ͪ̍ͨ̀͘ē̐ͫ͊̽̕͏͖̫̖͙̠̦̦͖̭̝̳̤̜͓͖̖̬͡ͅ ̶̢͚͈̝̠̤͚͍̟͕̪̳̱̣̼͉̤̪̭̻͛̐̐̈͗̔ͩ̎ͪ͒̄ͦ̀̅͆̎̓͋̚d̪͈͍͍̰̪̬̺̝̞̲̭̭̻̣̑̑̄ͣ͑ͪ̍́́͢͢͡ȩ̵͈͍̺̖͙̪̟̌̃̆ͧ̎͂͢v̙͎̳͍͎̙͙̣̪̘͓̖̼̦̦̥̀͒̿̊̃͒̆̿ͯͦ̚̕͘͞ͅͅś̛̈́ͫ̍̿̈̓ͣͯ͠҉͖̮͎̞̣̖̜̱͍͖̹̬̩̘͓̬ ̧͈̻̠̩͕͖̰͕̟͙͎́͛̊͐ͮ̈̀̄̔͑̊͞i̖̲̬̳̥̩̒̓ͯͫ̓͆ͭ̔̔̔͗̅̂ͯ̒̀͟͝ṉ͖͚̳͚͇̩̟͈͚͙͉̘ͤͨ̆͋̒̄ͥ̂̀ͥ̆̕͢cͮ̋̋͌͒̈̌̐̀̋͐̎͆ͮͣ͊̾̚͏̶͓̫̲̟̯̜̬͇̦̣͖̫̪̕͝͝ͅȍ̶̧̪̠̺͑̀ͦ̊ͫ͊̂̈́ͭ͒̈͗́͘g̨͓̞̫͙̳͕̞͔͑͌͋͗ͤ̎ͫͥ͋ͣͨͪͩ̏͂̚͠n̡̢͍͎̻͍͔̙̣͓̲ͭ̓͋̎̄̐ͯ̏ͤ͗ͫ̚̚͘i͛̎̈́͐̇̔̉̓ͬͮ͋̔͗҉̷̧̻̘͍̪̪̥̝̪̯͍̜͇͓͎͢͠t̡͔͇̙̠̔͑́ͤ̎ͫͤ̐̕o̵̴̞͓̰̖̺̼̟̲͚ͫ̽̽ͯ̀̇́ͨ̿̉̇̌͑̈ͬ̚.̵̞̙̗̣̊͂̆̅ͬ̇ͣ̒͝

#65 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

HIDE ME! bunbun has found me!

#66 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

You guys are weird... why would you ask for help to hide here?! They are listening... you can't hide here.

But someone we know has also hidden his profile feed, along with his friends... no more touting his statistics... I wonder if that post is even up anymore.

#67 AdamBaines

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 20 April 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

See you December 22nd. The perfect alignment the conspiracy nuts and doomsday fanatics speak of, came a few years back. BUT, if you really wanna think on this, this isnt the year 2012, its 4 BILLION and something, but this just accounts for our systems age, pushing this further, its 12 BILLION and change for total universe age. so, who has 2 thumbs and expects to see the day after the proposed dooms day? THIS guy.

View PostProsperity Park, on 20 April 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

I knooowww... I like to put it this way:

Q. What comes after December 31st every year in the Western calendar?

A. The end of the calendar year... not the end of Society.

This whole 2012 stuff is just about the end of the Mayan Astrological Calendar cycle, it's not the end of the world, people! Calendars just start again at the begining after you get to the end... nobody dies, everybody lives. Capiche?

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 20 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Prosperity, I always viewed the Mayan 2012 like this: they wrote a HUGE calendar, whos to say they just didnt get bored or tired and stopped there? I mean NONE of us were there the day they stopped making it, we dont know what they meant. Anyway, Im still not worried. IF by some chance our world ends, not like I can stop it, why worry? But, I am looking forward to what 2013 brings to the table. What adventures will we see as this game expands even further come 2013?

Really? I mean really? I never "foresaw" adding something stupid about the Mayan Calendar drumming up that many detailed responses about the Mayan calendar and the EotW. <_<

#68 Hawkeye 72

• 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostFinnMcKool, on 22 April 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

I just want nubnub to know that if anyone trys to harm him ,"I" and anyone I can get to help will defend him!

nubnub you can come to us for help, I just ask that you come clean , I know this is a very dangerous game ,

Come clean? You can't trust Comstar! They are treacherous wizards! And you would let them in the GDL headquarters? I fear the existence of the Legion is threatened by such treason. Trojan horse my guy....trojan horse

#69 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostFinnMcKool, on 22 April 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

(IC)
It was a retrieval op, not hit. If anything the clean up squad got there first.
Op was successful, though, we didn't find anything, we believe that nubnub, is either a Comstar plant, or, otherwise, just one very unlucky guy who happened in some bad info, at the wrong time. Oswin, thanks for the cover fire, the *CRASH with breaking glass* ****, SEV COVER THAT HALLWAY. *gun fire* Prosperity, take cover, we'll lead 'em out of here. *Large Explosion* Dammit, Scorch break that door down, Fixer, cover Sev, we're leaving. ROM IS HERE I REPEAT, COMSTAR ROM IS HERE.
(/IC)

OOC: Recovered data leads to nubnub, and bunbun, are in fact very similiar, if not the same, end transmission.

Edited by guardian wolf, 23 April 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#70 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostAdamBaines, on 23 April 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Really? I mean really? I never "foresaw" adding something stupid about the Mayan Calendar drumming up that many detailed responses about the Mayan calendar and the EotW. <_<

#71 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCleaning 10-year old dust out of Cockpit!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Innnnnnteresting, I show up on his friends list, and he shows up on mine. I did befriend nubnub but I did not befriend bunbun........... This further confirms my theory. ........and the intelligence warfare continues.........Posted Image

bunbun....expose thyself! Posted Image

Edited by Morgana, 23 April 2012 - 07:14 AM.

#72 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

Isn't it a bit suspicious that nubnub goes dark right when bunbun goes live and subsequently starts to accumulate large numbers of dormant profiles as friends while his friends page is not viewable?!?!

#73 DocBach

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

What a coincidence - stumbled on to this thread after looking at my profile and seeing that nubnub was the last person to view my profile then wondering "when did I add this nubnub guy to my friends list?"

What are the theories on this guy? My guess, after seeing all the information he had on the various houses he's a forward scout for the Clans.

#74 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hum... we have only one choice, then: Hire the Wolf's Dragoons to track him down and nab 'em. We can't have any Clan scouts running around here, now can we?

Oh, and Kyle took the friends system down because someone unnamed has been abusing the system and he is fixing it. I wonder what he's doing over there behind closed Faraday-cage doors...?

Edited by Prosperity Park, 23 April 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#75 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I have no doubt that nubnub and bunbun are connected considering that bunbun is nubnub backwards. Too much of a coincidence. Other than that I do not know what is going on.

I'm also curious to know what Kyle meant by us "abusing" the friend system? Were there people out there friending everyone, or was the abuse more consistent with looking at other people's friends?

#76 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

"Were there people out there friending everyone..."

REALLY? Did you really just ask that? <_<

It's believed that nubz had developer permission to do what he was doing, but it might have caused technical difficulties in the process. I think nubnub forgot to chant the Prayer of WellCode before and after each of his compilations.

Oh, and check this out...

Edited by Prosperity Park, 23 April 2012 - 08:56 AM.

#77 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 23 April 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

Hum... we have only one choice, then: Hire the Wolf's Dragoons to track him down and nab 'em. We can't have any Clan scouts running around here, now can we?

Oh, and Kyle took the friends system down because someone unnamed has been abusing the system and he is fixing it. I wonder what he's doing over there behind closed Faraday-cage doors...?

Contacting friends in Wolfnet, and *REDACTED* now, no it isn't *REDACTED* by them, it's with Wolfnet, and is an internal security measures.

#78 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

lol - I meant more like someone besides nubnub. ...like normal forum goers.

#79 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

Yeah, it could be an anti-bot response.

#80 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

I know that our private forum has been getting hammered with spam bots, maybe they've begun hitting MWO as well.

29 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users