• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 14 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHartville OH

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

I do not know if this has been talked about much, but some sort of voice chat would "Greatly" improve info gathering and communication with team mates..........i know its still in beta but will this ever be available?

Edited by stratobrick, 12 November 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#2 Capt Jester

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 269 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I thought one of the advertised features was built-in voice communications. Did I read something wrong or has it just not been implemented yet?

#3 Lord Soth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Search the forums a bit harder and you will find that there is a beta version of C3 which is in game voip, unfortunately at the moment it is only configured for premade groups. There is a plan to have it auto connect when you PUG to allow in game voip. Just not high on the cards I don't think, funny really when they spend so much time on match making, a simple integrated voip amongst PUGs would have solved a lot of the complaining against premade.

#4 stratobrick

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 14 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHartville OH

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

thanks.....it would be nice if they advanced it though.

#5 Capt Jester

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 269 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostLord Soth, on 12 November 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Search the forums a bit harder and you will find that there is a beta version of C3 which is in game voip, unfortunately at the moment it is only configured for premade groups. There is a plan to have it auto connect when you PUG to allow in game voip. Just not high on the cards I don't think, funny really when they spend so much time on match making, a simple integrated voip amongst PUGs would have solved a lot of the complaining against premade.

That's what I thought. I wasn't entirely certain though, so I didn't want to get anybodies hopes up.

#6 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostLord Soth, on 12 November 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Hitting the nail on the head. Good shot. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users