House Davion Introductions Thread

89 replies to this topic

#1 Ross486

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

I don't know if someone made this already i went through all the topics under House Davion and didn't see one so here goes nothing.

My name is Ross i am 21 years old from the United States i am looking to get into Law Enforcement for my career as soon as i am done with college. I have been a fan of Battletech for about 10 years since the early 2000's i haven't played the Mechwarrior games for computer much so i probably will be a noob. Also i probably haven't got as much knowledge of House Davion as others here but nonetheless i still am proud to be here and play with fellow members of the Federated Suns.

#2 Icedpyre

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 397 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

As long as you don't join up with those kurita dogs, we'll get along fine.

#3 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Welcome to the Dark Side :blink:

#4 Volturnus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 294 posts
  • LocationInternational Waters

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostLordRush, on 27 April 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Welcome to the Dark Side :P

Indeed... :blink:

#5 Ross486

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostIcedpyre, on 27 April 2012 - 05:33 AM, said:

Oh i won't i don't want to be part of the Snakes i just joined the 1st Robinson Rangers so i will get to put the silly dracs back in their place.

Edited by Ross486, 27 April 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#6 Dwimbles

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostLordRush, on 27 April 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Welcome to the Dark Side :)

I prefer to think of us as the slightly corrupted nation that has its own engender, we're not really the dark side. We merely want to help the Inner Sphere by forcing them under our flag and subjecting them to our beliefs.

Oh and Ross486, yay the 1st Robinson Rangers! ;) I'm the XO of G Company. :)

#7 Ross486

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

View PostDirewolffe, on 28 April 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

I prefer to think of us as the slightly corrupted nation that has its own engender, we're not really the dark side. We merely want to help the Inner Sphere by forcing them under our flag and subjecting them to our beliefs. Oh and Ross486, yay the 1st Robinson Rangers! ;) I'm the XO of G Company. :)

I think i saw you name in the shoutbox last night when i was on the Rangers website but thanks for welcoming me.

#8 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostIcedpyre, on 27 April 2012 - 05:33 AM, said:

View PostRoss486, on 27 April 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

Oh i won't i don't want to be part of the Snakes i just joined the 1st Robinson Rangers so i will get to put the silly dracs back in their place.

We will inspire by lightin' fires I will look forward to making you boys eat those words. :-)

#9 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

LoL! Dracs putting Federated Suns in their place. I believe the last time you did that (Kentares) they were all unarmed civilians. That got you a whole lot of hurt for a lot of centuries.

#10 Damberville

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDallas Tx

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

You know what they say about the Dark Side... we have Cookies!

41 here and been playing BT since '86.

Going to go with either Davion Guards, Avalon Hussars or Crucis Lancers, whoever will have me.

#11 Vactus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 876 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hello! I'm Mike, 29 (soon to be 30) years old here. Been in to BT since the early 90's thanks to my father. I've read most of the books, played most of the games, and a year of TT exp before my group decided to graduate high school; I was the youngest in the group as a freshman.

I've been a loyal Son of the Suns for about a decade now and looking to wreck havoc on Kurita scum and Liao cowards. Of course eventually the poor Steiner ******** thanks to Katherine, I refuse to call her Katrina. I don't have a group as of yet to call home for MW:O, but I'm looking around. (FYI: we need a recruitment forum or something along those lines. At least a thread of those that are recruiting and maybe a link to a homepage)

#12 sicarii

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostRoss486, on 25 April 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

I don't know if someone made this already i went through all the topics under House Davion and didn't see one so here goes nothing.

My name is Ross i am 21 years old from the United States i am looking to get into Law Enforcement for my career as soon as i am done with college. I have been a fan of Battletech for about 10 years since the early 2000's i haven't played the Mechwarrior games for computer much so i probably will be a noob. Also i probably haven't got as much knowledge of House Davion as others here but nonetheless i still am proud to be here and play with fellow members of the Federated Suns.

Welcome aboard bud. Also, if you are looking to become a cop - stay out of the SF Bay Area...we are getting gutted by the City and it will trickle down to other California departments soon. I look forward to taking some of this anger out on Draco and Liao scum.

#13 Nathan Sharp

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

I know I took some liberty with the chosen name...I guess you are who you are...ever since I got in BT, I have always thought the Fox was the real deal...so much so, that my son is even going along with me. I am 48 going on 12, just retired after 30 years, ok...29 years 9 months and 11 days of Army service. I so love that tech has caught up with me...I really enjoyed all the MW games...even back to the old Cresent Hawk days. I plan on posting some of my mech art soon...but seeing as I am newly home...I cant find jack...lol. Also I have a bunch of the sourcebooks on electrons if anyone needs an email dump. BTW, Steve is the name...if you cant figure out the rest...well...intell is everything!

Light Horse!

sharphusband@gmail.com

#14 loganwolf

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

i played battletech since the early 80s which ever group wants is fine i like the davion heavy guards rct

#15 Saren21

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostDirewolffe, on 28 April 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

We merely want to help the Inner Sphere by forcing them under our flag and subjecting them to our beliefs.

So peace the old fashion way... (so much easier that way)

I have been playing BT from the early 90's 89-90ish started with the table top then when mechwarror came out for the PC i truly was hooked i played all the mechwarrior games untill 3. i did not like 4 very much then life got in the way wife, kid, deployments. I am 12 years active duty Air force and looking to finish out my career in 2020.

I always liked house Davion by far they were not the worst most "evil" faction in the game but there were the best of the worst. No faction in the BT universe is truly "evil" per say its just mostly gray areas in morals and government leadership.

#16 Despaxas

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

I've been playing BT since 1990-91 played TT and most of the Video Games up through MW3. Joined here with House Davion and havent found a unit yet. But looking forward to making the Galaxy Snake Free

#17 GenWarhammer

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCT. USA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Been playing since this was a tabletop game, when Cresent Hawk's Inception came out i was hooked. played every BT/MW game that ever came out. In the beta for MPBT:3025 I led the 3rd Davion Guards. Was a great time. I remember endless drops with Fire, Pong, Pooh and Saladshooter just to name a few. Can't wait get back into combat again.

#18 Atomfire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBismarck North Dakota

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

I might as well sound off, Capellan March is going to be my stomping ground.

#19 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hello all,

Long time player of the TT game, go back to 1985 or so with it and am 37 now. I've played a number of he mech warrior games, but rarely against other people online so that will be new for me. I'll be looking for a unit to join, but hopefully one with folks tolerant of players who still have very little ones about the house to limit the online time.

#20 Meuric

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Mike and I am 41 years old. I am a computer programmer for the State of Missouri. Started playing battletech in junior high in the mid-eighties. Played Crescent Hawks inception, MW and MW2 but never played online against anyone as I lived in the boonies and had satellite internet which does not support real time gaming well. I have since remedied that issue and am looking forward to fighting along side my brothers and sisters for House Davion.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users