33 replies to this topic

#21 MEGABOT 5

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

View PostHakkukakt, on 22 November 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

humm .. nice surface ... your deco is not my style but nice surface ... you can do some stuff likely in with imagination :P

Hey man, you an artist? What's your style?

I bet there are some really visually talented people on this forum too shy to post their ****!

#22 Sarah Dalrymple

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSkye March, Hesperus II

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostMEGABOT 5, on 22 November 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Oil wheel projector?

I think this is what he is talking about: http://www.ehow.com/...projectors.html

And just the other day I was complaining about my rent going up to 400$ a month. Granted our standard of living is a bit lower here than say... Vancouver, but dang, I feel for you guys. Me and mine are living in a 3/1 rental HOUSE.

#23 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

First thing that came to mind was the drastic contrast of colors and lack there of, really close together. (I'm colorblind, so colors have an odd effect on my visual preference)

Second, I like the artwork, but that chair just screams at me to run jump, twist, and land, albeit more than likely missing, the intended target whilst sitting.

#24 xenoglyph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostMEGABOT 5, on 22 November 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Oil wheel projector?

Some good ****. Been around since the 60s, when some pioneering fellows would make their own.

http://www.optifanat...owse.aspx?id=22

Edited by xenoglyph, 23 November 2012 - 06:40 PM.

#25 Bagheera

• 3,920 posts
  • LocationStrong and Pretty

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostMEGABOT 5, on 16 November 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

Whatcha think?

I think I now must figure out now to install a swing in my apartment. ;)

#26 Viper69

• 4,204 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Looks like some bondage dungeon.

#27 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

spectacular

#28 juxstapo

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Heh, its cool, I'd rock it.

....the individual puking out the window in the first pic turn out okay?

#29 juxstapo

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

yea this one:
Posted Image

#30 MEGABOT 5

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hahaha!!! That's my assistant, she helps me live a somewhat-adjusted life, and keeps me stable!

Anyone else have an office, space, artistic talent or hobby to show off??

I have a sick paintball gun that I built years ago, but I don't have a car anymore so, it's kind of useless. 2004 chrome autococker pro, modded out!

Edited by MEGABOT 5, 25 November 2012 - 12:53 AM.

#31 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

while this is NOT my own personal aircraft, it IS IDENTICAL in shape/size to the one in my garage. The avg cost of a plane of its size, about a 60 inch wingspan, is about 200 bucks for the plane itself. However, the bigger the plane, the more complex and then moving up to say a TURBINE engine, that is, a small REAL JET ENGINE, can cost you as much or MORE than a CAR, a REAL CAR mind you. Knew a guy who has a HALF SCALE Turbine Powered F-16 that is INSURED for 22,000. yes, you read that right. This hobby is NOT cheap, nor is it easy, I give you: Radio Controlled Model Aircraft. Check it out, the HOBBY that is: www.modelaircraft.org

#32 kozan

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

goofy canadians, strange place for office work. unless you are a drug dealer or artist =0

#33 juxstapo

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

Show us der Cocker!

Mine are all packed away, safe from the predations of "real life", like having four kids and going to school and working full time and all that. Once upon a time I was rocking a Palmerized long barrel sheridan, a SL-68 II, an original Trracer, severely worked over PGP2k, circa 1986 WGP Sniper 2, ... had a thing for pumps.

#34 MEGABOT 5

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 25 November 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

while this is NOT my own personal aircraft, it IS IDENTICAL in shape/size to the one in my garage. The avg cost of a plane of its size, about a 60 inch wingspan, is about 200 bucks for the plane itself. However, the bigger the plane, the more complex and then moving up to say a TURBINE engine, that is, a small REAL JET ENGINE, can cost you as much or MORE than a CAR, a REAL CAR mind you. Knew a guy who has a HALF SCALE Turbine Powered F-16 that is INSURED for 22,000. yes, you read that right. This hobby is NOT cheap, nor is it easy, I give you: Radio Controlled Model Aircraft. Check it out, the HOBBY that is: www.modelaircraft.org

Awesome!!!

Several years back I lived in the suburbs of Vancouver, right by a huuuuge park. Some dudes on the weekend would fly a F-16 replica with a JET ENGINE, and it would scare the **** out of people using the park when it would buzz over their heads at like 20 feet up. I think the people flying the jet were asked to stop by the police, because they were flying it recklessly. Insane sound, and ridiculously fast. Then the kite people came back and I stopped going to the park, haha!

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users