Isn News Flash

8 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Thur. Nov 22, 3049: Davion summer palace on Argyle was violated when a small group of looters defaced portions of the hundreds-room building.

#2 Drakuba

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationCZ

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

someone don't like Davion I guess

#3 Monsoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationToronto, On aka Kathil

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Probably some dirty Capellan loyalists, coming to one of our garden worlds to cause trouble.

#4 ZonbiBadger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

When we come to your garden worlds, you will see us coming. And when your empire lies in ruins Capella will still be standing strong. Enjoy your illusion of superiority Davion!! ;P

#5 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostZonbiBadger, on 22 November 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

When we come to your garden worlds, you will see us coming. And when your empire lies in ruins Capella will still be standing strong. Enjoy your illusion of superiority Davion!! ;P

Nicely said, but it will be the Draconis Combine that destroys the Federated Suns, Capellan.

You guys aren't so bad however, we will let the CapCon provide us with some of your delicious catering, and entertain our tired troops during leaves from the front.

Hey, I've got an idea, did you guys ever build an army after the 4th Succession War? If so, you could protect ammo dumps! That's almost like fighting!

Edited by verybad, 22 November 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#6 ZonbiBadger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

You are a funny guy. We will leave the conquering of your homeworld for last!

#7 Barushkukor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • 118 posts
  • LocationAwaiting Orders

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Calm down and have some mead...except you ya snake...you can go to hades, you and yer stinkin Coordinator!

#8 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostBarushkukor, on 23 November 2012 - 08:13 AM, said:

Calm down and have some mead...except you ya snake...you can go to hades, you and yer stinkin Coordinator!

Don't be angry because you ane no longer part of the best Nation in the Universe. Honey Wine (Mead) is disgusting, instead, remember what it was like to have some Sake and Sushi?

You know, I'm glad we don't have the Rasalhague province as part of the Combine any longer.

Truthfully I didn't enjoy shooting rioting Rasahaguian's whenever they attempted to stage a revolution. Always gave me an upset stomach. There's no glory in killing some stupid peasants fighting for ideals they've been told by an idealist spy working for the Lyrans.

I was sad that the shells from my Dragon's AC-5 were wasted in such a manner.

Edited by verybad, 23 November 2012 - 01:29 PM.

#9 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

"Though not one of the 'Golden Five,' Argyle is often considered to be on par with those worlds, or, alternately, it is grouped with the 'Garden Worlds' - those prosperous worlds that surround the Golden Five."
"The Davion family maintains a summer palace just outside the world’s capital city of Stirling, an estate constructed during the time of Lucien Davion replete with hundreds of bedrooms, a massive collection of antiquities, an authentic medieval dungeon, and thousands of square kilometers of hunting and riding grounds."
(Handbook: House Davion, pg. 93)

Hopefully, these "looters" were captured and the estate (being as much a historical landmark as anything else) was able to be restored to its rightful condition without too much fuss. :mellow:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users