Extra Xp

2 replies to this topic

#1 Atayu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

I am sure I am not the only person that would like something to do with mech xp after a mech is mastered, Besides pay to have it converted to general XP. Now before anyone one says thats what it is for, well I do not need any more general xp, already have all the modules. I do not want to spend general xp to get through mechs early as I think earning your way through each is a good way to learn the mechs and try several loadouts on them. I have mechs with over 200,000 xp after they are mastered. Please make another use for mech xp. like the ability to give it to your merc unit-house for bonuses on world map when released, or give up 100,000 mech xp for a 1 week 20 percent bonus to cbills for that mech. I am sure there are allot of players to this point yet but there will be soon. even if the other options to use mech xp use MC just give us something else to do with them.

EDIT: those are just some quick ideas of things you could make it used for any other suggestions here appreciated.

Edited by Atayu, 26 November 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

I am sure there will be more additions to the skill tree as the game progresses - hopefully more than just module slots. The c-bill bonus is certainly a thought though - but I think you'd have to combine it with an MC charge as well.

#3 Sulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Using mech xp for a temporary c-bill boost is a really cool idea... As long as it's not exceptionally good say 10-15% and is balanced so you'd need to grind a lot in a week to maintain that boost. I like this. Support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users