Looking For Comms Drops

3 replies to this topic

#1 Xiucoatl

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIf I Tell You I Have To Choke You :)

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

Hi all thank you for reading my thread and typos apology's I will try my best, ok I am looking for better drops becouse I dont like to play with Pugs that dont know what to do or rush.. I want to find a group I can join when my Mechwarrio Clan is not online, and listen to comms and coordinate strategy to win matches, Like I said before I am in a Clan already and respect allot they all good guys, I was wondering if a active Clan will accept me on ther comms and play together and be friends also. I dont like playing with Pugs you rarely get good coordination, if you want me to join pls note I am a brawler by heart :P put I can play any class put only have mechs fix for brawling at the moment. Send me a reply thank you for reading this cheers :huh: I Love Mechwarrior.

#2 PHNXHWK

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

One suggestion would be to lurk in TS3 "Looking for Group" start dropping with others, you will find the good pug players.

#3 Colddawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 317 posts
  • LocationYork, Pennsylvania

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

you can drop with me anytime. I try to never pug alone and the unit i'm with is always dropping in groups.

Our TS info is on our website. Come and play with us.

#4 kesuga7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Challenger
  • The Challenger
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationSegmentum solar - Sector solar - Subsector sol - Hive world - "Holy terra"

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...ment-post-here/
Here ya go :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users