#41 sneeking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,586 posts
  • Locationwest OZ

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

View PostWilliam Mountbank, on 12 December 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Conversely, it's slightly annoying if I've been sitting alone in a good sniper spot for 60s or so, and then another mech notices and wants to use the same spot, so he sits behind me and starts plugging away even thought that Gauss hanging low and to the side on his arm is also right behind my LRT with it's squishy XL engine.

or they just walk up and unload a few rounds from a totally ineffectual range blow your position and walk away lol

#42 barnmaddo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

IMO what's worse is when you're peaking around corners and over hills to take a single shot before returning to cover and your teammates block you out there. Medium mechs just can't handle fire power of that magnitude.

#43 Fut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

This is actually a great topic, so it's nice to see people discussing it.
However, there's no absolute answer for who's at fault with this. It's highly situational - there will be times when the person firing is at fault, and there will be times when the person crossing lanes / "blocking" will be at fault.
It's up to each and every one of us to keep our eyes peeled and our ears open, it's as simple as that.

Also, there's no excuse for purposely shooting your own team. If you're firing and somebody gets in your way don't be an ******* twist away and stop shooting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users