201St Stryker - Open For New Pilots

144 replies to this topic

#121 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationStanding over my enemies lifeless Mech.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

Love my purty baby. And yes she is sporting a 400XL. First match with her netted me 932 points of damage. Not bad for a mech with zero basic skills researched. How about yours?

#122 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

Jager and Highlander are rolling out soon guys, we can make good use of them in out 8 man drops.

View PostBarrett Osis, on 12 March 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

Love my purty baby. And yes she is sporting a 400XL. First match with her netted me 932 points of damage. Not bad for a mech with zero basic skills researched. How about yours?

I love mine also I open her up super fast, and I also have a 400XL in her. She is lightning fast and heavily armored.

#123 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

Its funny how the baby is great and yet I fight with all the other awesomes.

#124 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

Barrett, there should be two new guys in comms, just wanted to let you know so you can welcome them.

#125 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

***Incoming HPG Transmission from Atreus***

Attention 201st Strykers, this is 25th Marik Militia Regiment Command. ::static:: You're assistance is required to secure the House Marik Planet of Lopez. Incidents of satellite disturbances have been reported planetwide. This has knocked out most Electronic Counter Measures, so watch your backs. The Enemy will see you coming.

Expect Heavy resistance as dropships from the Silver Hawk Irregulars have been seen en route to defend your advance.

Happy Hunting 201!! Good luck and Godspeed.

<S>

Col Murcuri
25th Marik Militia

***end HPG Transmission***

#126 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostEostre, on 15 March 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

Barrett, there should be two new guys in comms, just wanted to let you know so you can welcome them.

Recruits, Recruits everywhere!!!. It's all good, they have all been good pilots thus far. Can't complain.

Welcome everyone

#127 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

::Incoming HPG Transmission from Atreus::

Greetings pilots of the 201st!

Congratulations on the hardfought victory last night. The planet Lopez is now subdued and under 25th Marik Militia control thanks to you guys.

<S>

Col Murcuri

::End HPG Transmission::

#128 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostMurcuri, on 19 March 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

::Incoming HPG Transmission from Atreus::

Greetings pilots of the 201st!

Congratulations on the hardfought victory last night. The planet Lopez is now subdued and under 25th Marik Militia control thanks to you guys.

<S>

Col Murcuri

::Incoming HPG Transmission from Lopez::

Prisoners await transport for their re education

<S>

#129 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostEostre, on 15 March 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

Got it. Did some major cuts to the roster (ie, Dropped pilots who only showed up once or haven't at all in more than two months.). Also redefined what we consider our Charlie Strykers. It dropped our number to exactly 150 as of tonight.

Its still a strong showing of pilots with Our comptition teams numbering in around mid 50's. Still would like that number to be a bit higher so we can get the third Team rolling along. We have an upcoming Merc contract in the next few days to fulfill, just waiting for the ink to dry to set that in stone.

Thanks for your hard work Eostre.

#130 OblivionSK

• Pip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 19 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn Davion space, looking for bushwackers.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

and le'me tell you, those 150 are some of the bravest (and goofiest) mechwarriors i have had the privlage of gaming with. its been an honor to serve with them and i will look forward to kicking future butt with them until the end of my days. if you want a group of people to game with without having to be major serious then look no furthor

#131 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Just thought I'd give you a friendly bump since we dropped against you in Proxis. Great bunch of people and a true show of sportsmanship from you guys. Great set of matches. Well fought.

Edited by SixStringSamurai, 27 March 2013 - 11:28 PM.

#132 OblivionSK

• Pip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 19 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn Davion space, looking for bushwackers.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 27 March 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Just thought I'd give you a friendly bump since we dropped against you in Proxis. Great bunch of people and a true show of sportsmanship from you guys. Great set of matches. Well fought.

hey, thanks man. you guys are quite a challenge. it was a honor fighting you guys in the proxis battle's and we look forward to seeing you guys in the future. mercenaries ftw.

#133 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 27 March 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Yup. We appreciate the good sportmanship. Till next time.....

muhahahaha

#134 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Who da Boss tourny is now underway. Should prove interesting since all the marksman pilots are split up.

And what do we think of Honor Duels? Coming soon to the Stryker Arena near you.

#135 Rhoastabotch

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

You guys sound fun and I'm looking for a group for CW. This game is fun and I've been playing for a few months, but PUGs are getting old ;)

#136 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

I was tired of pugs the day I started one. PM should be sent. If not, Pm me and Ill get you hooked up. Oh, and to cut the process time, view our code of conduct under the SOP part of the forums. This should give you a better understanding of the 201st.

#137 Clasbyte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Salve,

the 201st has opened its doors again for new recruits.

We have an open door policy. All we ask is for a friendly personality,that you use Teamspeak 3 while grouped and just to warn you most of us speak english and the main part of the players are EST time zone based. But EU part is growing.

If interested post on our forums or send a message ingame to Eostre, Blimie, Drach or me. There are no applications to fill out(There is an form with 5 question but you dont have to answer does :o) and zero must attend practices. Just come play and enjoy.

brgds

CB

#138 Clasbyte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

For some streaming fun click here

:P

#139 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostClasbyte, on 22 April 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

For some streaming fun click here

:D

Like the video and Streams.

#140 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

If any new or Vet Mech pilots wish to make some cold creds then drop a PM to Clasbyte or myself for an invite into our comms and try out your skills along side our pilots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users