201St Stryker - Open For New Pilots

144 replies to this topic

#61 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationStanding over my enemies lifeless Mech.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Absolutely. We will probably have 16 on at them hours. We are wearring out the 600 ton practices and would love to do the 425. I wll get it on our calendar.

#62 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Good deal! We will see you boys tonight! So are we doing the 425 lance?

<S>

Murcuri
25th Marik Militia

#63 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

OK the 400xl is sweet!! 81kph stock. and yes I got the commando too but the baby is nicer.

#64 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Been playing solo for the better part of a few months now, was wondering about more tactical aspects of the game. Can anyone point me to how to get <in> with you guys?

#65 El Moosechacho

• PipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

This group sounds perfect for me, may i join ya'll?

#66 Niko9

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 14 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

New to MWO but an old time fan of the series. Still running trials (Just fired up tonight) and haven't even bought my 1st mech yet but I'm an avid gamer and a disciplined Army Vet. Want to hit the ground running with a good clan. Get me up to speed and my service will pay back 10 fold ;)
Got room for a total noob with potential? :)

#67 Thalynos

• Pip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOntairo, Canada

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Hello everyone :) I've been playing MWO since I got a new laptop in late September and have been curious about joining some sort of organised team but have been a little apprehensive about just throwing myself out there and seeing what happens; after reading your OP I figured I'd give it a shot though. If you guys have room for me I'd like to join up so I can see the game from a more social and organised point of view.

#68 trebormills

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 133 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

UK player- mostly run Hunchbacks, do own a dragon(which im struggling to get used to)- been playing mwo for about 1 month.

Loved Battledroids(you know v1 of battlemech) and the old dos based Mechwarrior games.

Interested in having a run out with a team as Im pugging solo mostly at mo- done a few 2 man drops

#69 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

Good Drops last night 201st. As always the competition was tough!! My guys were conflicted as to the score... do you all remember how it turned out?

Either way, you guys are top notch!! Lets do it again soon.

<S>

Murcuri
25thmarikmilitia.com

#70 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

We WILL be on tonight. And someone kept track of score. I will find them for you.

#71 ruagoof2

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrookfield, Illinois

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop by and lend my 2 cents to any new recruits thinking about enlisting with the 201st Strykers...What a great group of folks...

Like many of you out there I'm and old Mechwarrior Warhorse and have been playing the series for years...I was thrilled when MWO came out and jumped on the bandwagon back during the Closed Beta days...I was having a blast playing again but hooking up with others through the in game method juat wasn't working for me....

Looking over all the different groups, most seemed the same untill I read Eostre's and Barrett's posts about 'casual and friendly' gaming with 'no commitments needed' and I thought I found a fit....

Well I gotta tell ya that after being with them since the end of December 2012 has been great...it's just like they say. There are lots of peeps ready to hang out, have a good time, and join in matches of all levels from newbs all the way up and including many of the best players on the web. All kinds of chit chat about all things mech and groups for all levels of effort from the casual player up through the competitive teams.

If you're thinking about joining a Merc Group, want to improve your game play, or just want to have some fun with other like minded pilots...shuffle your butt over to the 201st... you won't be dissapointed... just give Eostre ot Barret a shout...

See you in game...

Goof...

#72 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Great practice last night as always guys! We were able to get a few of our newer guys some practice in the lighter weight restrictions and I learned a few things from the strats you guys were running. Highly Competitive as always.

The weekends are all over the place for us as far as people on, but let's try to do it again tonight! Th Civil War starts on the 11th so it's almost time to strap it up!

<S>

Col Murcuri
25th Marik Militia

#73 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

And knock it over it what we are going to do.

Our Alpha Practice is tonight and we should have plenty of 8 mans online. 40 minutes to meeting time and we currently have 22 pilots online. Its going to be a hectic night of mech wasteland.

muhahahaha

#74 Niko9

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 14 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

Still interesting in joining here! Should I be expecting a message or something? ;)

#75 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

Yes.

PM is sent.

#76 Maphius

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hey all, I'm a MWO Noob, but and old fan of the series since MW2 & Black Knight. I've been toying as a lone wolf for a few weeks, but I'd really love to get into a more team oriented style of play. I want to be able to go out and hunt with a coherent bunch. Are you accepting of rookies?

Cheers.

#77 c0ldz3r0

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hi all, after getting in some pugs today where over 50% of the team did less than 100 dmg I am ready for some team play. You guys sound like a fun bunch to tag along with.

#78 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hey 201st! We got our District assignments for the Civil War last night. We are in District 4. Check out the interactive map for the lay of the land. We are able to use you guys each week for up to two matches, one attack and one defense. Our plan is to make sure to do just that... so you boys get ready to strap it up!

http://housemarik.en...article/1250084

I look forward to working with you guys.

<S>

Murcuri

#79 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Can't wait to sink our teeth into some Freeborn flesh. Yum

#80 Murcuri

• PipPipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

tastes like chicken...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users