Steiner Teamspeak

132 replies to this topic

#121 plawing

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

any chance I can get permissions to move me and others into one of the ts channels? we have only 1 of our members able to move us into channel. thanks

#122 plawing

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

thanks

#123 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:48 AM

View Postplawing, on 01 July 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

any chance I can get permissions to move me and others into one of the ts channels? we have only 1 of our members able to move us into channel. thanks

If you need permissions to move about the channels contact any of the Liaisons or a CO/XO. I have posted a list of the Liaisons below. Hope to see you there!

Cyklonejack
Goose Igaly
Homadais
Hazar Kath
Martaigne
Mechanical Dragon
Pac Man
Semper Fi
Tark989
Valcoer
Zarthog

#124 Hrunting

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSkye

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:37 AM

The Skye Rangers are opening up our TS for all Steiner hub users. Please feel free to stop by anytime.

Owned by: Skye Rangers www.skye-rangers.net
Description: <SRoT> Skye Rangers of Terra team speak
Available Slots: 100
Address: voice.gameservers.com:9194
Password: cavalry

#125 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:38 PM

If you are new or returning to MWO come check out the House Steiner Hub, a TeamSpeak server with 30+ smaller units with a variety of play styles, times, commitment levels and time-zones.

Server: housesteiner.com

Password: (No password)

Posted Image

Posted Image

LIVE!

Visit us at the house Steiner faction website, the LCAF Hub, at www.housesteiner.com!

#126 Hrunting

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSkye

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:58 PM

The Skye Rangers TS is open to all independent Steiner Loyalists and those on a Steiner contract for FW (Faction Warfare) and group play. Steiner Hub members as well as other Steiner unit members are also welcome, anytime.

TeamSpeak Info

Address: voice.gameservers.com:9194

Password: cavalry

Membership not required to use Teamspeak

Interested in joining the Skye Rangers go to www.skye-rangers.net and click on the "Enlist" button.

Edited by Hrunting, 20 March 2016 - 04:59 PM.

#127 Harlock69

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 144 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

Registered at the hub last night, but can't log in. I've tried resetting the password, but when I try logging in, I get a "You can't access the private section of this site" message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
John

#128 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

View PostHarlock69, on 18 May 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

Registered at the hub last night, but can't log in. I've tried resetting the password, but when I try logging in, I get a "You can't access the private section of this site" message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
John

Greetings!

I've sent you an email via the account you registered with. We can resolve things through there.

Thanks!

#129 Archer Magnus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 218 posts
  • LocationFoCo

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

I am new to TeamSpeak, why are there over 100 sub channels in the Steiner Teamspeak? I have logged in a few times and there might be 5 people (I might be trying on off peak times.?) spread out. Does the Teamspeak get full at any point?

Edit:
From what I read on the forum is Steiner numbers are down, I guess what I am getting at is getting people to play as a Steiner group could be simplified. Example have:

--- Join the first open Dropship, 12 people per Dropship ---
Faction Play Dropship 1
Faction Play Dropship 2

Quickplay Group Dropship 1
Quickplay Group Dropship 2

--- Dropships for Steiner Units --- (vs having a subchat for each Steiner unit)
Steiner Unit Dropship 1
Steiner Unit Dropship 2
Steiner Unit Dropship 3

#130 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

View PostArcher Magnus, on 01 March 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

I am new to TeamSpeak, why are there over 100 sub channels in the Steiner Teamspeak? I have logged in a few times and there might be 5 people (I might be trying on off peak times.?) spread out. Does the Teamspeak get full at any point?

Edit:
From what I read on the forum is Steiner numbers are down, I guess what I am getting at is getting people to play as a Steiner group could be simplified. Example have:

Faction Play Dropship 1
Faction Play Dropship 2

Quickplay Group Dropship 1
Quickplay Group Dropship 2

--- Dropships for Steiner Units --- (vs having a subchat for each Steiner unit)
Steiner Unit Dropship 1
Steiner Unit Dropship 2
Steiner Unit Dropship 3

We already have the Community Warfare section set up to do exactly what you suggest, so I'm not sure if you saw that area. The other channels for specific units are there to provide the units who have asked to affiliate with out Hub a "home" TeamSpeak area. Units don't always want to have just a public area to convene in; sometimes they want private practices, to train with their comrades, or to just hang out. We have provided areas open to the general public and private areas for those with permissions. It looks like a lot, but we've tried not to be exclusionary or stingy with the setup.

Our Hub has been in existence since well before MWO and we were one of the first to organize (at least publicly that I'm aware) so it's meant to serve more than just the needs of MWO coordination.

Most of our crowd is EST with at least one consistent EU unit from Poland. The most activity is after 8pm EST, and it ebbs and flows as other populations do. What time have you attempted to jump on?

#131 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:52 PM

*shameless bump for the ever active Steiner hub teamspeak which is still active 20+ hours a day: ts1.housesteiner.com

#132 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

Public Service Announcement: New IP for the Steiner Hub!

Our server has physically moved and as a result, we have a new IP address. Please connect using 199.47.174.5. Domain pointing is transferring at the moment and may take some time to be resolved, so feel free to utilize the IP until we resume normal operations. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to continuing to offer service to Steiner members and the greater MWO community.

#133 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:02 PM

I show the new server IP has propagated at this point and the ts1.housesteiner.com should now resolve TeamSpeak. Sorry for the interruption...carry on, MechWarriors!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users