#81 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

Forgive me, using google translate:

I believe there are some units that speak german or dutch. I know there is a polish or finnish unit there. It is mostly english though.

Ich glaube, es gibt einige Einheiten, die Deutsch oder Niederländisch zu sprechen. Ich weiß, es ist eine Politur oder finnisch-Einheit gibt. Es ist vor allem Englisch aber.

#82 Balton Wyt

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

Hey there,

I'm rather new to MWO but would like to team up with a euro-based group. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

btw: language wouldn't matter so much, as long as it's a romanic language except french :lol:

Edited by Balton Wyt, 30 January 2014 - 09:41 AM.

#83 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

I've used it, and it was pretty nice.

#84 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostBalton Wyt, on 30 January 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hey there,

I'm rather new to MWO but would like to team up with a euro-based group. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

btw: language wouldn't matter so much, as long as it's a romanic language except french :D

The 8th Ursan Battalion on the Hub is a Polish unit. The 12th Donegal Guard are German but use their own server (nice guys by the way). I'm afraid I don't know of any other European groups we've had contact with, but there are sure to be some out there. Hope you find a group that fits well with you! Regardless, feel free to drop by our server and check it out if you like.

#85 Roachbugg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

I may have to hop on steiner speak some time on a day were my old tanks clan isn't around.

#86 Sudden

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationK2 cockpit

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

hailz all steiner pilots, i rember a few names from I.S.W hope your all good. and having a blast

#87 Brendan Kuras

• Pip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 17 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

We are having a blast!

Direct your TeamSpeak to www.housesteiner.com and drop with us. Now that we can have teams of 4-10, there are much more mixed unit drops. Been having a good time meeting new players and getting more practice working with a larger unified (and sometimes not) team.

Edited by Brendan Kuras, 18 July 2014 - 06:11 AM.

#88 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

It's always a great time on here at TS www.housesteiner.com! I enjoy dropping with all these great mechwarriors! It's always entertaining especially when my wife sneaks up behind me while in a drop and cracks 3 raw eggs on my head, and then while cleaning up she hijacks my comms! Whatever she might have said...don't believe her! :P lol

#89 codynyc

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 321 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationda Bronx

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

but she gives us all the dirt on you katrina steiner :P

#90 Tark989

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts
  • LocationGrayling, Michigan

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

I have been on this particular server for about a year now, and I have bounced all around the Inner Sphere as well, and I have to say that the units here in Steiner space are some of the best, and friendliest, I have come across. Weather or not you are looking for a unit to join, are a member of a unit already, or are just looking for a really great place to blow off some steam for a few hours, this is a great place to do it.
Should you decide to join us, look for anyone with a large "L" tag next to their name in any of the rooms. Those are our Liaisons. They can help you with anything, from finding a group to join for the moment, to setting up your TeamSpeak, as well as helping you to find a permanent unit home if that is what you want. Good times, good company...what more can anyone ask for, right?

#91 red fury15

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 138 posts
  • Locationнижний новгород

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

штаер 705 домага на легком comando стыдитесь хуета на супер тяжах ,вы должны выбивать минумум 3600 или вы {отредактировано}

дайте мне адлекр и я один 18 уделаю

рыбы ау ?? ээээээ где все ??? слово хуета не очень так то вообщето пополните свой словарь в 21 веке мож научитесь чемуто

#92 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

View Postred fury15, on 11 August 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

штаер 705.....

Красный Fury, может я предлагаю вам использовать для конвертирования https://translate.google.com/ слова на английский язык. Я попытался запустить свои слова с помощью этой программы, и я понял, только пожертвовать частью 'Em. Но, я не понял достаточно, чтобы реагирует на вас должным образом.

Red Fury, might I suggest you use https://translate.google.com/ to convert your words to English. I tried to run your words through this program, and I understood only some of them. But, I did not understand enough to respond to you properly.

#93 DarthPeanut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

Logged in and met some new people there this weekend to do some lance drops, including Peiper. Thanks for the information Peiper and the drops. Appreciate it and I am sure I will be back.

#94 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

If you have a Steiner unit and are interested in options for TeamSpeak, check out the Hub. We host several House and House-loyal merc teams in the interest of inter-group collaboration and just plain having fun! We are open for all Steiner friendly pilots looking for a central communication option.

#95 Brixx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGermany/Bavaria

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

Had some nice drops with these guys yesterday! Was pretty cool! 10/10 would drop again.

#96 Tark989

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts
  • LocationGrayling, Michigan

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

The Devil Dogs Galaxy of the Wolfs Dragoons is recruiting!! This is an open call for applications, but not all will be accepted. Do you have what it takes to become a Devil Dog? Ya really think so? Let us find out. Come and drop with our guys, or any of the many other units on our TS hub, in the evenings, or anytime, really. We have spots open for all level of play, for all experience levels, and in many different units in our hub but are looking for the right attitude fit in new players. The only way to find out if this is you is to come and hang out. Join us anytime, folks.

Edited by Tark989, 08 October 2014 - 08:47 AM.

#97 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:12 PM

Hey, Marik does not want me and I was a Steiner before a Marik, so hopefully the Archon will want me back.

#98 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

So, is there a Steiner Loyalist unit that is active in Pacific time? The HUB is pretty dead when I am on.

#99 PerryRaptor

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

House Steiner LCAF Hub is out of the maintenance bay. 480 player server system is 100% functional! Point your TeamSpeak IP -> ts1.housesteiner.com

Steiner loyal mercs and lone wolves are more than welcome to stop by and have some fun too.

29 Hub-registered teams are currently billeted with the Hub. Some of these 29 teams are Steiner loyal merc units.

V/R

PerryRaptor
6th RCT Apache Division
housesteiner.com Admin
TeamSpeak Admin

#100 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:36 PM

Good to have Coms back loud and Clear. Great job Perry.

Looking for a group? Looking for a unit? Looking just to have fun? The Steiner hub is great for that.

- Bront
21st Ghost Legion
5th Regimental Combat Team CO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users