Steiner Teamspeak

132 replies to this topic

#61 DiamondSkull

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGray Death Legion, attached to the Skye Rangers.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

Tried it now, the guys are awesome :-)

Had an issue with the push to talk configuration where it was locked on mouse and would not accept keys, but a quick look on ixquick ( google is not my friend ) showed it is a common issue and i just had to go options and in the bottom right corner change default for direct imput ( validate the change first )

Everybody was really seriously nice.

Thanks a lot to them.

#62 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Steiner - planet australia - FTW!

#63 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I'm happy to say that the House Steiner teamspeak continues to be the place to be. Not only are we getting steady recruits for all of the units that belong to the HUB, but overall everyone continues to be friendly and open - which makes it the best place to meet fellow mechwarriors and steamroll the opposition! Cheers to the House Steiner HUB and the LCAF forums!

#64 Dart Nimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationCarver V

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

I got a strange problem with my Teamspeak: it connects to any server without problems, but each time I try to connect to Steiner server, an error occurs (Failed to connect to server). Could someone help me with this trouble?

#65 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

Have you updated teamspeak lately? (I don't know if this would fix it, or if updating would cause the error! But that's the first thing that comes to mind.) Some server maintainence was done early morning yesterday. When server maintainence is going on, use the backup teamspeak. TS2.housesteiner.com Hope this helps, good luck.

Judging as I saw in you in teamspeak today, I will deem this problem solved and closed.
-Steiner Support

Edited by Peiper, 08 August 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#66 Imafighter

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

A quick question regarding House Steiner: Is there a difference between the regiments?

View PostDart Nimrod, on 06 August 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

I got a strange problem with my Teamspeak: it connects to any server without problems, but each time I try to connect to Steiner server, an error occurs (Failed to connect to server). Could someone help me with this trouble?

Sorry for double-posting, but leave out the /s in the IP.

#67 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

View PostImafighter, on 08 August 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

A quick question regarding House Steiner: Is there a difference between the regiments?

With respect to how the game currently handles organized units, no, MWO only recognizes you are aligned with a faction, a merccorp, or are a lonewolf. We expect this will change with Community Warfare. With respect to the units you see recruiting and the distinct groups/regiments represented, yes. Each has different members, leadership, and some are distinguished by their playstyle and competitiveness. Does this answer your question?

#68 Imafighter

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostJourneyman, on 08 August 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

With respect to how the game currently handles organized units, no, MWO only recognizes you are aligned with a faction, a merccorp, or are a lonewolf. We expect this will change with Community Warfare. With respect to the units you see recruiting and the distinct groups/regiments represented, yes. Each has different members, leadership, and some are distinguished by their playstyle and competitiveness. Does this answer your question?

I was regarding to the House Steiner website, and for applying to the website. www.housesteiner.com

#69 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostImafighter, on 08 August 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I was regarding to the House Steiner website, and for applying to the website. www.housesteiner.com

You need not pick a group to join when applying for membership in the HUB and/or the forums. Most guys sign up as lone wolves and/or mercenaries until they find a unit that fits their personality best. What we're concerned with are your intentions. Are you a visitor from another house registering? Are you a new player looking to play with others? Are you a guy who's been a Steiner since Battledroids was first published? If you're not sure, then sign up as a lone wolf, and join us in teamspeak and meet the guys, and drop with us! There's no pressure to join any unit, in fact. Some guys like being lone wolves and running with all the units. The end question is: when community warfare hits - are you going to be there to make sure that House Steiner and/or the Federated Commonwealth dominates the Inner Sphere? If that is the answer to your question, then you've come to the right place!

#70 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

I like this Steiner-based Teamspeak. I wish I could get this and drop with other fellow Lyrans, but unfortunately I don't have the right computer specs to play this game and money is pretty tight these days. So basically I'm a forum hang-around until then, but if a new computer spec is obtained, I will look this up and join if I can.

Edited by Will9761, 14 August 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#71 Szkarlat M

• PipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 76 posts
  • LocationKittery, St Ives Compact

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

Great teamspeak server, great guys to drop with, what are you all waiting for! ;)
Hangout with all the social mechwarriors of Steiner! For all who love money, materiality, and beer!

#72 ser Coffee

Rookie

• Storm
  • Storm
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

This just prooves i need to visit the forums more often, for i didn't know this...

#73 Nikko Cortez

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Great group of guys to hang with for drops!

#74 Kaerakh

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Don't think I'll use this. The forced push to talk turned me away immediately. I'll just keep playing with my EVE corpies on our comms then. =/

#75 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostKaerakh, on 05 November 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

Don't think I'll use this. The forced push to talk turned me away immediately. I'll just keep playing with my EVE corpies on our comms then. =/

Actually, we offer "push-to-talk" as well as "voice activation" channels to appease everyone. Any of the channels with a [V] after the name are voice activated, so if you do get a chance to try it out again, do keep an eye out for those channels.

Thanks for taking a look in any case!

#76 PerryRaptor

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

Changed the Communications Portal - Drop Zone and the Guest Lobby to voice activated

#77 Meowsers the Cat

Rookie

• Gunjin
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

Looking for a LCAF unit to join. I am on the east coast and play during the evenings during the week and during the day/ evenings on the weekends. I am a K2 Driver. Let me know if you have a lance to join. Thanks.

#78 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostUSMC8999, on 17 December 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Looking for a LCAF unit to join. I am on the east coast and play during the evenings during the week and during the day/ evenings on the weekends. I am a K2 Driver. Let me know if you have a lance to join. Thanks.

There are several independant units who use the TeamSpeak regularly and the majority are recruiting or otherwise willing to accept new pilots. The easiest way to find out is to jump on the server and get in some drops to get a feel for the variety. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak! Lots of fun and knowledgable pilots to assist if you have questions.

#79 PerryRaptor

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

The Admins running the SteinerTeamSpeak server have elected a TeamSpeak Community Manager. Should you or your band, team, or Steiner-loyal clans wish to learn more about the Steiner Hub please contact Peiper. Additionally, if you would like to partake in our Friday night Drunk Drops and other sync-drop infighting stop on by TeamSpeak.

If your band, team, or clan would like to challenge players associated with the Steiner Hub please contact Peiper.

Edited by PerryRaptor, 24 December 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#80 Tharkon

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Gibt es auch eine Deutsche Zusammen kunft von Haus Steiner wo nur Deutschsprachige drinn sind?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook