Open Recruitment To C4

358 replies to this topic

#341 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:08 PM

Don't let the strange high school bobcat looking thing fool you, we're still Davion loyalist, we're still active, and we're still recruiting.

Our jumpship engineer 'accidentally' vaporized a cargo bay full of some "plant samples" that we were importing to pay some bills, and all that smoke got into the ventilation system. We've got no idea where we are mannnnnn, but this sure isn't home.

#342 Noell

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

Hello! Looking to drop with C4 again :)

#343 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:39 PM

We are still here and are actively recruiting. We are one of the oldest continuously active units in House Davion.

If you want to learn more about us check out our website http://c4mercs.enjin.com and if you like what you see feel free to fill out an app. You can also come get a few drops with us first. Just pop on the House Davion TS3 (ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345) our unit's channels are about half way down the list. Just look for anyone with a C4 tag and say hi.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Asaru, Leftenant General of C4

Edited by Asaru, 09 June 2018 - 04:41 PM.

#344 Wolfy36

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

Extra extra read all about it! C4 is still around and kicking and boy do we have a mid-summer special for you. Oh, get ready for it folks. Back in 2015 we ran a special that worked wonderfully and it's back for a limited time. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! It's true! No bamboozling here!

After discussing it with absolutely no one and definitely not getting approval to run this special..... HERE IT IS!

Arby's is back on the menu folks! That's right! Jump on over to the Davion TS server or fill out an application at http://c4mercs.enjin.com and we'll throw in free Arby's.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Not only are we offering Arby's to the next select few C4 recruits, we will have the Arby's personally delivered by the boss man Asaru himself! Now you might ask, "But Wolfy, the delivery fees for getting it out on this side of town are outrageous, how is this even possible?"

Don't worry about the minor details, you now have Arby's to eat!

You know who doesn't get to enjoy all this tasty meat that is now currently in your mouth? Those dirty clanners. SO STOP ON OVER TO C4 AND JOIN THE FIESTA!

#345 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

View PostWolfy36, on 26 July 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

Extra extra read all about it! C4 is still around and kicking and boy do we have a mid-summer special for you. Oh, get ready for it folks. Back in 2015 we ran a special that worked wonderfully and it's back for a limited time. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! It's true! No bamboozling here!

After discussing it with absolutely no one and definitely not getting approval to run this special..... HERE IT IS!

Arby's is back on the menu folks! That's right! Jump on over to the Davion TS server or fill out an application at http://c4mercs.enjin.com and we'll throw in free Arby's.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Not only are we offering Arby's to the next select few C4 recruits, we will have the Arby's personally delivered by the boss man Asaru himself! Now you might ask, "But Wolfy, the delivery fees for getting it out on this side of town are outrageous, how is this even possible?"

Don't worry about the minor details, you now have Arby's to eat!

You know who doesn't get to enjoy all this tasty meat that is now currently in your mouth? Those dirty clanners. SO STOP ON OVER TO C4 AND JOIN THE FIESTA!

Dont you mean HHOD? ..;)

#346 Eisenhorne

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:19 PM

View PostGrus, on 26 July 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

Dont you mean HHOD? ..Posted Image

We are separate and distinct units.

#347 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:22 PM

View PostEisenhorne, on 26 July 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

We are separate and distinct units.

You sure? ;) i dont see one with out the other but on rare occasions.

#348 Wolfy36

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:37 PM

Gosh darnit, I keep making that mistake. C4 and HHoD are so close together on my keyboard... I guess I just keep fat fingering it.
THAT'S IT. THE SPECIAL SUMMER PROMOTION IS OVER. NO ARBY'S FOR ANYONE.*

https://imgur.com/a/aQQBRml

^ wanted to post that as an image, but this janky forum decided the insert image button didn't want to work.

*Don't worry, I'll still get you the Arby's, just don't tell anyone.

Edited by Wolfy36, 26 July 2018 - 01:38 PM.

#349 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

Lmao love it!

#350 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:51 AM

View PostGrus, on 26 July 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

You sure? Posted Image i dont see one with out the other but on rare occasions.

That's because for all our differences, there's one activity we love above all others and for which we will unite in a blink...

THERE ARE CLANNERS TO PUNCH. FORM BRAWLTRON.

#351 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:57 PM

Well after the latest round of FW events we are back home in Davion. If you want to learn more about us check out our website http://c4mercs.enjin.com and if you like what you see feel free to fill out an app. You can also come get a few drops with us first. Just pop on the House Davion TS3 (ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345) our unit's channels are about half way down the list. Just look for anyone with a C4 tag and say hi.[/color]

Edited by Asaru, 28 September 2018 - 01:58 PM.

#352 Czardread

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

looking for a davion loyalist unit to begin playing CW. you guys play CW regularly?

#353 EvAbsence

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:04 PM

We often drop alongside HHoD on the Davion TS server. You are welcome to jump in and join in the fun!

#354 Wolfy36

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:01 PM

It's been a few months and wanted to make another appearance. C4 is still around and kicking! We have groups of folks that play both FW and QP and we are still one of the oldest units out there and still having fun playing big stompy robots. We get drunk on comms sometimes and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we win a lot and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we play MWO, sometimes we don't. Sometimes we play FW, sometimes we play QP. Sometimes we are online, sometimes we aren't.

Feel free to check us out at: https://c4mercs.enjin.com/
You can catch us on TeamSpeak: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

If you see me on, give me a poke, shoot me a message, join the room I'm in. I'll be more than happy to get you involved! :)

#355 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

Never has there been a more irreverent bunch of near do wells in all the Inner Sphere.
Except maybe for HHoD.
Plus they have explosive firepower.
Oh and watch out for thursday's Wolfy gets kinda touchy feelyPosted Image

#356 Wolfy36

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

Wanted to stop by and give a quick shout out as we could use a few more warm bodies to hang out with while dropping. With the faction changes coming up soon hopefully, it's a good time to join us, otherwise we are also always down for some good quickplay.
Feel free to check us out at: https://c4mercs.enjin.com/
You can catch us on TeamSpeak: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

Throw in an application and join any of the C4 guys on TS. We tend to drop with HHoD a fair amount as a good mixed group, so you might see us either in our own rooms or in some of there rooms. Feel free to look for me (Wolfy36) anywhere and join up. I'll get ya set up with anything ya need (unless it's booze, we really gotta start rationing that stuff).

#357 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:40 PM

After a brief break C4 has returned to MWO.

If you want to learn more about us check out our website http://c4mercs.enjin.com and if you like what you see feel free to fill out an app. Or come get a few drops with us first on C4's Discord . Just look for anyone with a C4 tag and say hi.

Edited by Asaru, 30 April 2021 - 06:42 PM.

#358 HingleMcCringIeberry

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:09 PM

View PostAsaru, on 30 April 2021 - 06:40 PM, said:

After a brief break C4 has returned to MWO.

If you want to learn more about us check out our website http://c4mercs.enjin.com and if you like what you see feel free to fill out an app. Or come get a few drops with us first on C4's Discord . Just look for anyone with a C4 tag and say hi.

Hey there! I just submitted an application, but I don't see your discord anywhere, could I get an invite? Thanks and look forward to dropping with yall!

#359 Tahawus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 189 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 07:44 PM

Drop Asaru or anyone else you see in game with C4 tags a request for an invite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users