276 replies to this topic

#181 TanE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 757 posts
  • LocationIn investigation of the Ghostbear Dominion

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

The optical "pulse effect" in heat view: Is it a pure eyecandy or is a special feature behind it (in future)?

Do you think to implement bobble-head shacking from enemy mechs, when your own mech is standing still?

How is the state of developement of the community warfare at the moment? There are no news to read. And an old information during the closed beta was an ETA of 3 Month after the beginning of the open beta.

Edited by TanE, 15 December 2012 - 09:55 AM.

#182 Kaox Veed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

Can you talk about the changes that jump jets will receive, such as what equipping more than one will give you etc.?

#183 Sid Solis

• PipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

Q what's being done about the unseen mechs? A lot of theses mechs are what made us fans of mechwarrior in first place

#184 Columbo

• PipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

- Are you planning to add different matches other than 8v8 and 12v12 (such as 1v1, 2v2, 2v2v2v2)?
- Any improvements planned for the pilot skill trees?
- Will we be able to/how long until we can destroy the terrain (shoot through buildings, etc)?

#185 ObsidianSpectre

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

What do the game's population numbers and trends look like? The game's population is currently split by the 8v8 and PUG drops, and we're about to split it further with game choice options. I haven't noticed this making it any harder to find a game yet, even at off-peak hours, but how many times do you think we can do this before noticeably impacting matchmaking? How might this issue impact future game mode development?

#186 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Are there any plans for developing a Target-Lead module that provides a supplementary dynamic reticule intended to show you how far ahead of target you have to aim in order to hit them with your currently-selected projectile weapon [based on the enemy's current vector]?

Edited by Prosperity Park, 15 December 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#187 PsychoTurtle

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 46 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDana Point, CA

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostProsperity Park, on 15 December 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Are there any plans for developing a Target-Lead module that provides a supplementary dynamic reticule intended to show you how far ahead of target you have to aim in order to hit them with your currently-selected projectile weapon [based on the enemy's current vector]?

THIS!....I find this relevent to my intrests.

#188 Big Giant Head

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Locationingalaxyfarfaraway

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

1) Can we have our own mech build and mechs displayed on our profile. So that other pepole can check each others mechs if they want to.
A lot of game forums have something similar to this.

2) ECM mech should be damaged or destroyed if they try to cap enemy base (or some wider area)?

#189 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Will we find out what mech 19 is in 2012?

#190 SonOfBDEC

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

Q: What's your stance on the thoughts that you aren't moving fast enough, that you're not releasing enough product for what people are paying for?

Q: Lots of feelings are hurt, right now, presumably because of a combination of the recent forum hack, and the lack of update to talk about how great/horrible the patch was. Have you taken any preventative measures to keep something like that from happening again? Even if, as you say, our information wasn't compromised, it would still be wise to take extra precautions, just in case.

Q: You guys are going to have a LOT to deal with soon. An official release, eventually, not to mention the ClanTech and ClanMechs, all at once. How are you going to deal with that? Perhaps using the money to hire more people, to increase production speed, which will possibly see an increase in bought MC?

#191 KylleX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 122 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLebanon, Oregon

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Two questions:

1) Is PGI currently interested/invested in trying to tune MWO to fit into the E-Sports scene successfully? (this would be awesome to watch!)

2) Where is the team at feelings wise regarding dual-core optimizations? Do you feel they are going to ever be viable?

Thanks!

#192 iller

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationColo.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Queueing in Observer Mode... Why is this not already an option? Is it atleast planned?

We can already Spectate, but it requires us to be defeated first and only lets us watch our Teammates.

Spoiler

Edited by iller, 15 December 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#193 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Why have you made ECM basically a 3 in 1 system? it not only does what ECM does but it works as Angel ECM and Null Sig too.
Tag is and was never meant as a counter to ECM. Its meant as a guidance system for Smart weapons such as Artillery and Missiles. In PC gamer, it really seems like you guys feel ECM is great as is? Cant we just get the systems to work as intended before we start merging systems to do things they were never intended to do? You guys do realize that with the way ECM works now and with it stopping a lock on from LRM... you nerfed AMS? I will see maybe 1 person a team now using AMS.

Edited by Yoseful Mallad, 15 December 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#194 DeadlyNerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

When do we get to paint the dragon mech?
Will there ever be paint patterns that don't require MC but CBills?
Why is the base paint for the mech shown if we can't change it?

#195 Ashnod

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Is there any point in the future that you and the other developers feel you will push for more than 12 on 12?.. specially so the clans would be able to field a full trinary vs perhaps a innersphere company + extra lances

#196 SlimmJimm

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

I was chasing a raven in my commando as it tore past my teammate's atlas. My teammate unleashed an alpha strike that missed the raven and obliterated my commando. After a quick apology i felt bad that he was going to be docked cbills for a tk that he hadn't meant to commit. Will there be a forgive system put into place for accidents so that people aren't penalized for their teammates (my) stupidity?

#197 Vanguard319

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hello,

Are there plans to increase the Active probe's funcionality? (say like allowing target lock through hills/biuldings without LoS) Also, in regards to equipment, I was wondering if there were plans to include Triple Strength Myomer or MASC?

#198 Jairn

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

How cheat proof is this game? I mean, every game has had cheaters especially at first.

How secure is your code? Have you caught cheaters with hacked code yet?

#199 DraconisCombine

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Can you please rename "Night Vision" to what it technically is--"Infrared"? I asked my girlfriend if this was an excessive point to raise, and she told me I won't be getting any tonight because of it.

Please? :blush:

#200 Sgt Peanuts

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Have you ever thought about letting us "rent" mechs and weapons and such for a reduced price?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users