Leveling System And Multiple Variants

1 reply to this topic

#1 Void2258

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 500 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Please remove the requirement to play multiple variants of the same mech to reach higher tiers. I have no desire to own 3 of the same mech just so I can get the higher EXP levels. I have my DRG-1N, I don't need or want any of the others. Stop forcing me to play in mechs I don't want to play in. It makes no sense either gameplay or lore wise (most Mechwarriors inherited their mechs and would pilot maybe 4 mechs in their entire life, barring odd circumstances and excluding training machines).

#2 SerpentrasD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationEverywhere where my Bushwacker or Mad Cat III are located

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostVoid2258, on 18 December 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

Please remove the requirement to play multiple variants of the same mech to reach higher tiers. I have no desire to own 3 of the same mech just so I can get the higher EXP levels. I have my DRG-1N, I don't need or want any of the others. Stop forcing me to play in mechs I don't want to play in. It makes no sense either gameplay or lore wise (most Mechwarriors inherited their mechs and would pilot maybe 4 mechs in their entire life, barring odd circumstances and excluding training machines).

the world is not fair isn't it? And I think non premiums want to play a Trail either , HAHA!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users