Combat Performance Tracking

4 replies to this topic

#1 Pheonixwolf

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

I'm hoping that at somepoint there will be tracking of Group/Guild/Merc performance. Even if it's something as simple as (82nd DCMS Grenadiers VS. 191st Davion Lancers on Persipina/ 191st Davion Lancers won) that can be found in a Data-base. And if there's been something pertaining to this released already, i apologize in advance.

#2 Gedeon Kane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

maybe an official "politics" page could be implemented here on this website to track mercenary and house accomplishments/failures. some sort of thing like that would be hugely successful i think, at least in terms of really immersing us in the universe on mechwarrior online.

#3 Pheonixwolf

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hell, if they decided to charge on a unit by unit basis i'm sure alot of the more organized groups would participate in that, Lone Wolves would have some issues..... or at least complicate the implimentation of it.

#4 KJ Crow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Yes, I believe if you do a forum search using something like 'Stats' or 'Stat Tracking' in the search criteria you should find enough reading material to keep you busy until launch... especially in the General or Suggestions Forums.

Please bare in mind that you must read an average of 16 characters per second with a 0.0001% error margin to be considered for the Beta.... your results will be tracked.

#5 Cyote13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

If you look at the mechlab screenshots there is a tab called STATS along the top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users