Operation: Inception

919 replies to this topic

#881 Hador

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

Schlifer, you should read the updates (and the info given when buying the founders packages) though.

July 17th got moved to August 7th

#882 Schlifer

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostHador, on 20 June 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

Schlifer, you should read the updates (and the info given when buying the founders packages) though.

July 17th got moved to August 7th

Did they not make august 7th the day were resets and such will stop, and July 17th closed beta access before they reset/wipe for august 7th.

And yea i read the info, i wonder if there is an difference between these 2 dates, i have not seen anywhere stated that they changed it form 17th to 7th.

Edited by schlifer, 20 June 2012 - 08:59 AM.

#883 Animaul

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouthampton - England

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

Game on people, see you on the battlefield !

#884 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

schlifer, Aug 7th is the new July 17th :D

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 June 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

MONTREAL – June 19, 2012 – The exclusive MechWarrior Online™ Founder’s Program goes on sale today, and the new LEGENDARY tier option has been added for the hard-core MechWarrior fan. Dubbed “OPERATION INCEPTION,” the Founder’s Program participants gain early access to the game, starting on August 7th in addition to other valuable benefits...

#885 Avoll

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOttumwa, IA - USA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Has anyone had any luck redeeming the code you get when you buy the founder packages? Or do we have to wait until Aug. 7th to input the code? Because every time I go to enter it, it says invalid code.

#886 Solid Alexei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 121 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

Cannot wait for the 17th!!

#887 FragInc

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVentura, CA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Not sure if this has been asked/answered but has there been a thread created with specific load-out information about the 4 premium Mechs?

Thanks!

#888 Dreager96

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 57 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

I have been following this post and trying to keep up with the news, but is there going to be a way to pick a different mech then the ones in the founder pack, it seems like now they are releasing better and different mech's.

#889 Cole Christensen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 126 posts
  • LocationOsan AB

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostDreager96, on 20 June 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

I have been following this post and trying to keep up with the news, but is there going to be a way to pick a different mech then the ones in the founder pack, it seems like now they are releasing better and different mech's.

Apparently, no mechs will truly be "better." All mechs will be balanced to accommodate different play styles. The Jenner may not have as much armor as an Atlas but it can survive just as long by it's sheer speed: or something like that. Besides, the "launch" set of mechs is supposed to be 10 or so with more being added all the time. I suspect within a year of release there should be dozens of mech available, plus all their variants.

#890 Ace Rocketteer

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 23 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Yes bring on the Beta. have waited for years for a Mech game to come out

#891 StoneLegion

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thank the gods of war........

A game I loved to play....its back....!

p.s.

Can I have my Orion IIc back please......

#892 jbird

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationPhilly, USA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostStoneLegion, on 23 June 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

Thank the gods of war........

A game I loved to play....its back....!

p.s.

Can I have my Orion IIc back please......

OMG StoneLegion!!!!

Yo brotha.....it's good to see you again!!!!

Is BDL gonna be up and running or we going with something else for Clan?

JBIRD

#893 rulerofcanada

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

yep

#894 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Other MMOs allowed the purchase of Lifetime Memberships for $250'ish... being a successful original gamer (LinkedIn) I can afford that and now I can afford the $120 for Legendary "status" in MWO, but this is not true for all #WouldBeMWONewPlayers...

What if I and my friends (being House Steiner Diehards!!!) were willing to front $1000 to start #OneOfHopefullyMany Private House Steiner MECHWARRIOR Academies & subsequently a related House Steiner MECHWARRIOR Battalion? (House Liao sets MECHWARRIOR precedent for THIS!!!)

Would the Devs support the contribution of $1000 with a unique $1000-value-package where we could bring New Players into the game at a discounted rate? ...plus another tier of memberships: "acolytes" "initiates" 'Padaw... pops that one is taken!!!" etc, but you get the idea. Maybe a "Banner" of sorts; a Jumpship/dropship... and for a #TrueSteiner a separate (and easily maintained!!!) financial meta-game where we take risks/invest money in commodities futures / the Military Industrial Complex etc... with daily / weekly / quarterly winners and losers... (but this is worthy of a separate post, imho)

Back on target - a big money academy would foster "team-play" at the expense of "individual-play"; as I have listed in other posts, it is already way too easy to degrade a player base by denigrating new players... if not this one, lets look for ways to build/achieve/maintain a healthy MWO player base!

Other MMOs allowed the purchase of Lifetime Memberships for $250'ish... being a successful original gamer (LinkedIn) I can afford that and now I can afford the $120 for Legendary "status" in MWO, but this is not true for all #WouldBeMWONewPlayers...

What if I and my friends (being House Steiner Diehards!!!) were willing to front $1000 to start #OneOfHopefullyMany Private House Steiner MECHWARRIOR Academies & subsequently a related House Steiner MECHWARRIOR Battalion? (House Liao sets MECHWARRIOR precedent for THIS!!!)

Would the Devs support the contribution of $1000 with a unique $1000-value-package where we could bring New Players into the game at a discounted rate? ...plus another tier of memberships: "acolytes" "initiates" 'Padaw... pops that one is taken!!!" etc, but you get the idea. Maybe a "Banner" of sorts; a Jumpship/dropship... and for a #TrueSteiner a separate (and easily maintained!!!) financial meta-game where we take risks/invest money in commodities futures / the Military Industrial Complex etc... with daily / weekly / quarterly winners and losers... (but this is worthy of a separate post, imho)

Back on target - a big money academy would foster "team-play" at the expense of "individual-play"; as I have listed in other posts, it is already way too easy to degrade a player base by denigrating new players... if not this one, lets look for ways to build/achieve/maintain a healthy MWO player base!

#895 StoneLegion

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

View Postjbird, on 23 June 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

OMG StoneLegion!!!!

Yo brotha.....it's good to see you again!!!!

Is BDL gonna be up and running or we going with something else for Clan?

JBIRD

Dont know at the moment J. Lets see how many of the guys turn up!
Was thinking about a Merc unit but still early days yet.

Keep in touch Bro.

#896 Atomu Sakai

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

Yes got my legendary!! Does it show up instantly or do I have to learn a secret hand shake?

#897 StoneLegion

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

Its about time this game came back!

#898 MightyRando

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationWakonda, SD, USA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Well, I was saving this for my kids college fund, but this seems like a better investment! LOL

View PostAtomu Sakai, on 28 June 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

Yes got my legendary!! Does it show up instantly or do I have to learn a secret hand shake?

Yes. Yes you do.

#899 Artirian

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationKitchener, ON.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

I have been waiting for a new mechwarrior game, Money is in and ready to cause some mayhem

#900 Pianoman007

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationP.R

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

IM in :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users