• Big Brother
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

https://mwomercs.com/founders
thats the link to buy it
apparently.

lulz you're right
its working now.

Edited by JudauAshta, 19 June 2012 - 09:03 AM.

#862 cipher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationState College, PA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

So I get declined to buy the $120 (which I didn't know existed) for either direct CC or PayPal? Something wrong on Piranha/IGP end?

#863 Cajun58

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHampton, VA USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Any one else have site hic-ups at the turn of the hour.....

#864 JudauAshta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

View Postcipher, on 19 June 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

So I get declined to buy the $120 (which I didn't know existed) for either direct CC or PayPal? Something wrong on Piranha/IGP end?

i dunno man, it worked for me. yeh didn't know 120 existed but saving a lil money so i am okay with $60 dollar one.
do you have any previous disputes with paypal. they are notorious for messing people's paypal if you're not on there good side. the company piranha hired for this money thing playspan is also known for having issues.

#865 Vixeyrose

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

Can someone who purchased vet or elite tell me if there is an upgrade option? I have to work with a budget. If I could buy one now and upgrade later would be great. Also, has anyone heard anything as to the length of this sale?

#866 Wun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

I would also like to know when the founders offer expires. Will it expire before open beta?
I want to demo before I spend money.

#867 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostWun, on 19 June 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

I would also like to know when the founders offer expires. Will it expire before open beta?
I want to demo before I spend money.

this is from the "Russ Bullock taking questions" ...

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

Q, When will we shut down the founders program and the ability to buy them?
A. There are some variables at play that are too difficult to explain, suffice it to say we dont know for sure but I can say that Aug 7th is very likely the longest it will run. But it is limited so don't wait too long if you can afford to. For those waiting on paychecks etc I would say we have in all liklelyhood at least 4 weeks at the minimum,

#868 Vixeyrose

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thank you for the answer Omdra. Someone had mention an upgrade option when they bought their founders level. Can anyone verify this for me?

#869 Mjolnir

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

I spent far more than the above advertised tiers >_>

#870 Galuade

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

here goes all my money :(

#871 Golgath

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

disregard, thank you for your time

Edited by Golgath, 19 June 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#872 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostVixeyrose, on 19 June 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

Thank you for the answer Omdra. Someone had mention an upgrade option when they bought their founders level. Can anyone verify this for me?

ok, these are some quotes regarding/dealing with that question and they basically say all the same: "Yes, you can!"

View Post1stStrike86, on 19 June 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

I would like to know for how long I'll be able to upgrade my Elite pack to Legendary

edit: nah...nvm...worked ^^

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

Q. how long can we upgrade them
A. I can say we would allow up until Aug 7th to upgrade

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Some people are reporting that they were upgraded to legendary founder status without choosing to and others are mentioning being charged twice.

What may very well have happened so that Playspan has been getting swamped pretty heavy by the founders program this morning and in the lag people clicking the pay button were getting charged twice and automatically being upgraded to legendary.

Basically don't panic if you don't want legendary I suggest just waiting a day or so until things calm down a bit and then getting one of the charges reversed and you will automatically be downgraded to Elite again.

In general for any charging issues the advice is the same...wait until things slow down then go about getting it corrected. No panic as we don't want any of your money unless you meant to spend it.

hope this helped

rgds
Om

Edited by Omdra, 19 June 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#873 Vixeyrose

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Thanks again :(

#874 cipher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationState College, PA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

View PostJudauAshta, on 19 June 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

i dunno man, it worked for me. yeh didn't know 120 existed but saving a lil money so i am okay with $60 dollar one.
do you have any previous disputes with paypal. they are notorious for messing people's paypal if you're not on there good side. the company piranha hired for this money thing playspan is also known for having issues.

In retrospect it looks like I wasn't the only one. Their servers were overwhelmed and many people had this problem when the packs went on sale. Glad mine went through about 10-15 minutes later, but other people had to try for an hour before theirs went through.

#875 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

I can't choose a Mech for the Elite package.

Please help.

#876 Kildair

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:51 AM

Has anyone heard when we will be able to download the game with the Legendary account?

#877 Hador

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

View PostKildair, on 20 June 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

Has anyone heard when we will be able to download the game with the Legendary account?

Oh yes we have....

Early access to the game along with Founder's assets availability starts August 7th.

:D

#878 Schlifer

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

Operation: Clarification

Posted Image by Piranha Games May 22, 2012 11:24 AM PDT Hi everyone!
You've probably seen our big news today - Beta signups are official! But how, you ask?
First, log onto the forums; then click profile and it's right there! For greater clarity closed beta starts today! we will be inviting users as soon as tomorrow.
Secondly, how the Founders program beta/early access works: The program is purchasable on June 19th and you gain guaranteed access to the closed beta on July 17th.
Thirdly, the reason this announcement stated 'North America' is that it's for North American servers – As we have mentioned we are working very hard to launch MechWarrior Online in every region worldwide. We may also run a similar Operation for other regions, therefore we are required to recommend that for the best play experience you register and play in your region in the near future. However There is no IP blocking. You can signup from everywhere just keep in mind that if you are outside of North America we cannot guarantee your play experience.
Thanks for being the most awesome fanbase ever, and we hope this clears up your questions.
Sincerely,
The MechWarrior Online team.
----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUN!

Edited by schlifer, 20 June 2012 - 07:17 AM.

#879 MrakAttack

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

awesome

#880 Hador

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

Schlifer, you should read the updates (and the info given when buying the founders packages) though.

July 17th got moved to August 7th

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users