Isn News Flash

7 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

Fri. Dec 21, 3049: Duchess Candace Liao delivered her usual monthly address calling for the removal of her sister, Chancellor Romano Liao.

#2 Chief 117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 479 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Sibling rivalry in it's full glory :)

#3 Morang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

She'd better build her own, if small, nation than look back. I think her position could be much stronger with her people thinking of themselves as of "St Iveans" rather than as of "Capellans divided".

#4 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'm a n3wb when it comes to the lore of BattleTech, but do they not assassinate people they don't like? =O

#5 Steinar Bergstol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostRyvucz, on 21 December 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

I'm a n3wb when it comes to the lore of BattleTech, but do they not assassinate people they don't like? =O

That would probably depend on Romano's mood that particular moment, what side of the bed she got out of and the color of the socks worn by the palace servants that particular day.

In short, the lady is battier than the cave under Bruce Wayne's mansion. She makes her dad, old Maximilian, look like the picture of sanity.

Thank goodness we in the Combine have the strength, sanity and honor of Coordinator Takashi Kurita and his son, Gunji-no-kanrei (Deputy of Military Affairs) Theodore Kurita to provide strong and stable leadership. A Capellan situation would be... unsettling.

#6 William Radick

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationH-Town Texas

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

OOC -Sigh only a few more years until we get our savior Sun-Tzu

#7 Chunkymonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 657 posts
  • LocationReady to make war on Romano Liao for the true chancellor, Candace Allard-Liao

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Come join me brother, living in the compact is much safer than the federation.

#8 Suicidal Idiot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostSteinar Bergstol, on 22 December 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

That would probably depend on Romano's mood that particular moment, what side of the bed she got out of and the color of the socks worn by the palace servants that particular day.

In short, the lady is battier than the cave under Bruce Wayne's mansion. She makes her dad, old Maximilian, look like the picture of sanity.

Thank goodness we in the Combine have the strength, sanity and honor of Coordinator Takashi Kurita and his son, Gunji-no-kanrei (Deputy of Military Affairs) Theodore Kurita to provide strong and stable leadership. A Capellan situation would be... unsettling.

Way to go. You've proven that life in the Draconis Combine really isn't the worst thing in the galaxy. I'm still going to shoot at you, though.

Edited by Suicidal Idiot, 27 December 2012 - 12:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users