On the Kurita Side; which one of you will do the Elite Founders?

107 replies to this topic

#1 AceTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • Location春日部市、埼玉県、日本; アメリカ: Arcadia, CA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

I am totally onboard on this since they need our support. If this means We get Two mechs to start off with then I'll probably Medium Heavy to start off with. But that Atlas looks tempting.

#2 Rejarial Galatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

I am all over the Elite Founders thing. BUUUUUT we do not know for dead on certain that the mechs pictured are our official choices. I will wait till 7-17-2012 to choose my mech

#3 Jokerman

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'll also be purchasing it. I want this game to become the greatest MW game ever made; one that we've all been waiting a long time for. For that alone I would pay, but you also include a shiny new ride + extras?? Sign me up!!!

#4 AceTimberwolf

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Well, we can at least get an Idea now on how we are going to approach our first mechs and at the very least see how our lances are going to turn out. Being in the same house we should have some balance. As long as we get some Decent Light Mech pilots we are good to go.

#5 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

this may be the ONE IS mech I carry from the start of this game until the game is turned off some years down the road. I KNOW when I get the chance to turn Clan again, I will sell any IS tech I have, except for the founders mech, and at that point, its just gonna be private decor in my Mechlab rofl

#6 Dechan Fraser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

I think this game could turn into something really cool if they get enough money to keep developing it, so I'll happily give them my 60 $. Having a ton of in game money to spend on cool mech stuff will also be really nice :D. Only wish there would also be a founders variant of the Dragon.

#7 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

well, we do not know for exact certainty that what is pictured is what we will infact get. OR if that will be our ONLY options.

#8 AceTimberwolf

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

If we get a Founder's Dragon are we all gonna be rolling in it?

#9 Ryuu Tetsuhara

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine capital

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostDechan Fraser, on 22 May 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

I think this game could turn into something really cool if they get enough money to keep developing it, so I'll happily give them my 60 $. Having a ton of in game money to spend on cool mech stuff will also be really nice :D. Only wish there would also be a founders variant of the Dragon.

Likewise, I would have liked to see the Dragon among the 4 mechs indicated (and later confirmed in the Devs thread) as those that will be available for the Elite Founders' Package (EFP) ... however, the Jenner is a quite traditional Draconis Combine mech and would by my choice for the EFP then, I suppose :), although the Atlas is tempting from a C-bills cost point of view (most C-bills value per mech) ... not entirely sure about the package yet, though ... I wonder how effective the C-bills boost feature will be when playing with the EFP mech?

#10 Rejarial Galatan

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

not me. IF by some unlucky chance, the 4 mechs pictured are what we get to choose from, Atlas for me, IF by some LUCKY chance, its a free choice from ANYTHING that isnt Unseen or after 3049, Timber Wolf. Yes, I am dreaming and dreaming big!

#11 Sekkoutai

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

I will be getting the Elite Founders package.

#12 Dechan Fraser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostRyuu Tetsuhara, on 22 May 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Likewise, I would have liked to see the Dragon among the 4 mechs indicated (and later confirmed in the Devs thread) as those that will be available for the Elite Founders' Package (EFP) ... however, the Jenner is a quite traditional Draconis Combine mech and would by my choice for the EFP then, I suppose :), although the Atlas is tempting from a C-bills cost point of view (most C-bills value per mech) ... not entirely sure about the package yet, though ... I wonder how effective the C-bills boost feature will be when playing with the EFP mech?

Yeah I'll probably go with the Atlas, since I enjoy firing big guns way too much :D. That custom paintjob also looks pretty mean.

Sometime later I really wish the developers will let me stomp around in my Hatamoto though.

#13 AceTimberwolf

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

Damn it I just really don't know about that damn Atlas. Normally I wouldn't choose it but I JUST DON"T KNOW...I am slightly Tempted

#14 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

I've been waiting a long time for this. I am therefore prepared to throw my money at them. All of my money.

#15 combatplayer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 137 posts
  • LocationMilkyway Galaxy

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

i will be a founder for sure. no question about it.

#16 Gauss

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

I will definitely be picking up the Elite Founders.

As for mechs, I'm not sure, since my favorite mech has yet to make an appearance (and might not make one).

#17 Neil Stranek

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

Lurking for a while, but got my forum account set up to let everyone know I'll be a founding elite member fighting for the dragon. Probably going to roll light/heavy but we'll see what mechs are released as things progress.

#18 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

I am debating on it.

#19 AceTimberwolf

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

Yea I think once we know what type of Special Configuration These Mechs have will definitely make it easier to choose..... or make it Harder lol... There can only be ONE

#20 Quentin Yatoki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 182 posts
  • LocationThe region of Mountain Pears in the land of the Rising Sun.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostAceTimberwolf, on 22 May 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

If we get a Founder's Dragon are we all gonna be rolling in it?

Not me, I'll be rolling in my elite LRM10/SSRM4 Catapult no matter what. (I'm making the assumption that there are two missile slots on the Arms).

Edited by Quentin Yatoki, 23 May 2012 - 12:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users