White.

#62 WraithMandaka

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

I think you guys are confusing these colors with the University of Michigan Wolverines, not the Battletech Clan Wolverine. :(

(It is pretty though.)

And for the naysayers, Clan Wolverine was probably the strongest and most technologically advances of all the clans before the ToA. What makes you think the survivors wouldnt be able to handle themselves back in the inner sphere? IE: Minnesota Tribe, etc. And if the scientists lived, who is to say the technology didnt continue to get better while they were on the periphery. They should be every bit as advanced as the other clans, maybe even more so.

Looking forward into the game, It is still not clear exactly where this clan fits into the overall scheme of things. But one thing is for sure, If you are looking for a group of people to play with, We have just over 100 members now and there is generally always someone on that you can drop with. If you are a newbie, come talk to me, I will gladly help you out and teach you the ins and outs of the game. Add me to your friends list (under the social tab) and if you see me on, please double click on my name to open a chat window. And by all means, have fun!

WraithMandaka

Edited by WraithMandaka, 11 February 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#63 Gammanoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationThe Periphery

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostWraithMandaka, on 11 February 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

I think you guys are confusing these colors with the University of Michigan Wolverines, not the Battletech Clan Wolverine. :(
(It is pretty though.)

I think that whoever these "Michigan Wolverines" are, they are confusing their colors with those of the country Sweden, which emerged as an independent and unified country during the Middle Ages.

Still, it's hard to be creative so I don't blame them for this grave intellectual theft.

Edited by Gammanoob, 11 February 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#64 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 04 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

But I need to know where to direct my fury seeing as the Not-Named dare to show their faces again.

:( :P :P :D

Well, there are some rumors that some Wolverines made it to Nueva Castile...

#65 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postrazzer1487, on 10 February 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Id love to join clan Wolverine IGN is razzer1487

If you are interested in joining Razzer, register on the clan wolverine website. Site is clanwolverine.net

#66 XxInfernoxX

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

Came to this forum looking for a roster list, and wow... Wraith, though my time may be limited, I will fight along side you once again old friend.

#67 ShamaelTheFallen

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 71 posts
  • LocationMadrid, Nueva Castilla

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

The colors of the wolverine clan, and how to paint the miniature here

#68 Gammanoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationThe Periphery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostHollister, on 10 February 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Blue : Cobalt
Yellow : K'an
White.

Thanks!

Edited by Gammanoob, 13 February 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#69 Ashnod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 11 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Well, there are some rumors that some Wolverines made it to Nueva Castile...

Rumors that turned out to be false, they are probably past the periphery in there own niche of space, I believe that explorer corps book helps confirm that.

#70 ShamaelTheFallen

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 71 posts
  • LocationMadrid, Nueva Castilla

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostAshnod, on 13 February 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Rumors that turned out to be false, they are probably past the periphery in there own niche of space, I believe that explorer corps book helps confirm that.

Dont have the book but i´ve read that the end of the minesota tribe/clan wolverine is still unkwon.

If you read the history in the PDF preview of the book the talk about the woverines and said tha the WoB want to keep them in the dark(Maybe the make teh WoB **** in their pants)

#71 Maulzaul

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Created an account on your temporary site, says it is "pending approval"

#72 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostAshnod, on 13 February 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

It doesn't.

#73 Ashnod

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 20 February 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

It doesn't.

Not completely confirm but makes it seem plausible, and it's more believable than them joining with the word of Blake, specially since gist bear couldn't find any of there DNA

#74 MT Slayer

Banned-Cheating

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

http://minnesotatribe.com/
We have always been here

Edited by MT Slayer, 20 February 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#75 Targun Darklighter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBroken Wheel Federated Commonwealth

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

why not call this "Clan" be it ture name...Manei Domini...as for my personal view its simply Trail of Annihilation. Any player who is Clan or wants to be Clan most kill this Stravag on sight even if it means TK. They are Dezgra!!!

#76 Ashnod

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostTargun Darklighter, on 20 February 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

why not call this "Clan" be it ture name...Manei Domini...as for my personal view its simply Trail of Annihilation. Any player who is Clan or wants to be Clan most kill this Stravag on sight even if it means TK. They are Dezgra!!!

Clan ghost bear could find no evidence that the Manei domini or word of Blake soldiers had any genetic relation to clan wolverine.

#77 Max Liao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 695 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCrimson, Canopus IV

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

A little anecdotal story here.

In 1993, Michael Stackpole visited War Games West in Albuquerque, NM - where I frequented during my USAF time there. One of my friends was a HUGE Clan Wolverine fanatic, and he got on the topic of Clan Wolverine with Stackpole. Stackpole told him, in no uncertain terms, the Clan was destroyed - end of story.

I felt bad for my friend, he looked like a kicked puppy after that; it totally deflated him. Well, until he agreed to disagree. "Some got away," he said. "That leaves room for interpretation." I think Stackpole repeated himself one more time, then refused to discuss this with him further. Then I had to yell at him for the 4th Succession War ...

A lot of time has passed since this incident, and I'm not calling Stackpole's words in this regard canon, but I found this a funny incident.

#78 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostMax Liao, on 21 February 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

A little anecdotal story here.

In 1993, Michael Stackpole visited War Games West in Albuquerque, NM - where I frequented during my USAF time there. One of my friends was a HUGE Clan Wolverine fanatic, and he got on the topic of Clan Wolverine with Stackpole. Stackpole told him, in no uncertain terms, the Clan was destroyed - end of story.

I felt bad for my friend, he looked like a kicked puppy after that; it totally deflated him. Well, until he agreed to disagree. "Some got away," he said. "That leaves room for interpretation." I think Stackpole repeated himself one more time, then refused to discuss this with him further. Then I had to yell at him for the 4th Succession War ...

A lot of time has passed since this incident, and I'm not calling Stackpole's words in this regard canon, but I found this a funny incident.

Please explain to me then why the Blake Documents sourcebook, which was released 15 years after your talk with Stackpole, contained not only more canon rumors about Clan Wolverine some of which seem very logical though provide little real evidence, but they also contain three mechs produced by Clan Wolverine which I would assume no clans ever produced after the "annihilation". Why put those mechs in the sourcebook if Clan Wolverine is destroyed? Also note Betrayal of Ideals states a ghost bear patrol saw the Wolverines leaving as far as I know, though I have not read that book. And lastly your conversation was 20 years ago now.

#79 Max Liao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 695 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCrimson, Canopus IV

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostMalekhai, on 21 February 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

Please explain to me then why the Blake Documents sourcebook, which was released 15 years after your talk with Stackpole, contained not only more canon rumors about Clan Wolverine some of which seem very logical though provide little real evidence, but they also contain three mechs produced by Clan Wolverine which I would assume no clans ever produced after the "annihilation". Why put those mechs in the sourcebook if Clan Wolverine is destroyed? Also note Betrayal of Ideals states a ghost bear patrol saw the Wolverines leaving as far as I know, though I have not read that book. And lastly your conversation was 20 years ago now.

View PostMax Liao, on 21 February 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

#80 TABLETOP RULES CLARIFIER

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

It's worth noting that Betrayal of Ideals is, in universe, a propaganda piece put forth by The Society in an attempt to undermine the Warrior-lead Clan system. This means that its caninocity is questionable, and since The Society wasn't composed of the most altruistic folks out there, it's worth taking this with a grain of salt. See this thread here for more info: http://bg.battletech....html#msg269610

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users