Refund

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pricie

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Hi,

I wanted to start this thread to find out if it was possible to get a refund off my money that I paid to purchase this game.

I have been a long time fan of Mechwarrior, but found this installment to be sub-par in every way compared to previous games.

As this is still in beta stage, even though you have been charging people full release price to play the beta, I would like my money back. Same principle as a product brought from a shop can be taken back if the customer isn't completely satisfied, I have not been satisfied with this game.

Feel free to check my online profile, you will see that I have hardly played this game. Please reply to me via email to let me know what can be done here. You have my contact details.

Thank you

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

You didn't buy this game. The game is free!
You bought a package with several advantages to your gameplay experience and you invested into the development of the game.

You might try to get a refound through the support. For that please contact support@mwomercs.com with your reasons. There is no quarantee that you will get a refound, as per the Terms of Use all purchases are final. Still there were some refounds in the past, so you might be lucky.

#3 Pricie

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Many thanks for you assistance, I will look down those lines.

IIRC my package as you say is untouched etc, so fingers crossed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users