21 replies to this topic

#21 miwei

• PipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostBloodTzar, on 16 January 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

With 300 you will run exactly 81 kph, just like my Dragon does.

Prehaps, you dont have "speed tweak" elite perk unlocked, therefore do not add additional 10% to the calculation.

lol, thanks for changing your formula from a fix value 10.5 to 10.8...

and then said it works fine :D

the edit function betrayed you :lol:

But really without any ironie: THANKS for your formula!

Edited by miwei, 17 January 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#22 liku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

My lovely and sometime paperThin Fang is hit and runner.. not that fast..like 89kph with speed tweak. but deadly.

upgrade:
DHS
ENDO
FF (yes i now..all of them.. !)

RA: Gauss
LA: 2x ER PPC
Leg 1 ton gauss in each.

CT XL300 + 1 DHS

you could strip more armor to fit a second... but i dont recommand it.

you have to master the chassis to be able to make this build shine: you'rnot a stalker nor an atlas avoid all confrontation at all cost!

Sneak in and shoot, always have some cover near you, avoid rain of missile at all cost.

You have 20 round of gauss, each shot must hit, and dont shoot for nothing. usually a well placed alpha snipe can headshot any mech (if they got a bit of damage or if you are lucky)

you can shoot 2 alpha before shutting down: that is not a PPC boat, but 2 alpa and one gauss shot usually are enough to core a mech, but you have to aim!

headshoted an stalker few minutes ago...

Use your ppc and when needed to add some more damage land in a gauss shot.

If you land in the middle of the ennemies and feel that you wont make it, pick one and core it..even if you overheat a lot and kill yourself, never die alone and try to bring some with you. Last week i remember on frozen colony, was badly damaged and landed in the middle of the ennemy... luckily killed one, zig zaging in the middle of them making hard to shoot at me without FFing.. took 2 more with me and the arm of an atlas... witsch finished me.... ;)

It's a game, alwyas think about your team:
"if i go i must take other with me, i wont leave my slot not doing my part"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users