23 replies to this topic

#21 Helbrecht

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

ok little bit of history,.

FedCom became 1 entity when Katrina Stiener died the capital was rotated between new avalon and tharkad every six months via a command circut of JS. the Fed Com was dissolved formally during the war of 3058 which is when Katherine who styled herself Katrina took the Lyran half as her own and called it the Lyran alliance. when the Star League began the assualt on the smoke jaguars victor went off to war katrina than usurped the fedsuns throne from Yvonne. Victor returned and joined Comstar as the next Precentor Marshall. the FedCom civil war began 8 December 3062. while it had been brewing for some time the trigger was the assination of Arthur Steiner-Davion. the war ended with the double fall of New Avalon and Tharkad. New Avalon fell to prince Victors forces while Thakad fell to Peter Stiener-Davions forces which included Kell Hounds, Wolves in Exile Alpha Galaxy regiments of Blue star irregulars and Skye Guards. at the end of the war the Federated Commonwealth ( which still used the name even after the split) reverted to Federated Suns under Yvonne and the Lyran alliance was ruled by Peter Steiner-Davion. now to alleviate confusion sarna.net list it differently. everything i have said comes from the novels and in the novels they are FedCom. Sarna most likly drew thier info from the source books. but for the sake of this game id say since the FedCom military was born in 3041 as 1 entity chances are its probly be FedCom again.

#22 Neozero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

get ready to play nice with your Steiner counterparts because the fedcom is in!

#23 Haeso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

I'll always be with Victor, to hell with the she-monster kathrine.

#24 Jack Gallows

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:31 AM

View PostHaeso, on 08 December 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

I'll always be with Victor, to hell with the she-monster kathrine.

I would note that we don't really know, in universe, that she's going to turn out the way she is. But yea, snub that she-witch.

Long live Hanse and Victor Davion!

...just keep Hanse away from the red meat, will ya?

Edited by Jack Gallows, 09 December 2011 - 11:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users