What to expect for the rest of you (non-beta players).

424 replies to this topic

#421 stormbeetle

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

My beta application is stuck at 96% complete because the program that is supposed to scan and record/relay my system specs gets an error when i run it. So much for beta for me. Will this stop me from being able to download the game?

#422 DreadLock

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

I just need to clarify something..

First of all, your sentence: "So don't expect to see a bunch of I'm in the beta posts, pictures, or video." are you rather trying to say... "So we do not want to see a bunch of you from the I'm beta posting pictures, etc.."

I noticed that you guys had a couple of ingame screenshots going - is it alright of we make our own and submit them?

#423 RumbleT0T

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

doh... the founder tags are so bloody obvious that we are in beta already? Or was it not so obvious??? hmm....

anyway those who had applied beta with founders are possibly running beta too... .so what gives ;)

#424 Colmarno

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • Locationin a room far far away

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

i do find it weird that they don't want people posting videos or pictures and that its obvious who the people are that have founder status but to be honest i would rather try the game before i go spending money on a founder pack i have been waiting for a beta key for a couple of weeks now and until the world of tanks ,world of warplanes and world of battleships merge in to 1 free 2 play game i have been urging friends to sign up but yet people are getting tired of waiting weeks on end for a reply to there beta request i mean when battlefield heroes come out i got a key within 2 weeks. so whats up with this game i am not trying to hurry you or anything but come on if you want the game to be a success post the keys already

#425 Pfran59

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

Roger !! Roger !!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users