Piranah You Really Should Stop The Pr Rubbish And Start Talking To Us.

89 replies to this topic

#81 Heiggwinie Halberstadt

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 89 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

What drove me away from SWTOR was having the enlisted NPCs talk down to me, telling me they were too lazy to go out and collect their 8 items themselves, that I might be capable of doing their job for them, and I can't even force choke those NPCs for failing the Empire.

Edited by Heiggwinie Halberstadt, 20 January 2013 - 05:41 AM.

#82 ArmandTulsen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

View Postquasihuman, on 19 January 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

The only mistake Bioware made is to pay attention to the small minority of overly vocal, incessantly whiney, impossible to please forum losers and let it get to them. Quit your damned whining and either give constructive feedback, or just protest your dissatisfaction by not spending money on MC, or just quit all together.

wat

So you're telling me a vocal forum minority was the sole cause of one of the most anticipated MMORPG's downfall?

Really dude?

Edited by ArmandTulsen, 20 January 2013 - 05:47 AM.

#83 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

View PostJSparrowist, on 19 January 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Money talks. It's not even a beta.. it's an alpha but since they have decided to take real money, they have to be held to certain standards.

Quit white knighting a crappy dev studio. Your nose is very brown.

what is worse, a brown nose from kissing an ***, or a brown head from having your head shoved so far up your own all the time?

#84 MadPanda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 January 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

what is worse, a brown nose from kissing an ***, or a brown head from having your head shoved so far up your own all the time?

The brown nose is of course worse. Own **** doesn't smell so bad you know.

#85 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostAlex Warden, on 20 January 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

selling their 4$$es to EA in the first place was the mistake... if bioware could as they wanted, they would have done a compeletely different game...for EA that was too risky, they wanted a "game that can compete with the primus" so to say... but as BioWare stated, they "needed the financial backup of a major company"...

luckily PGI didn´t walk that way... it may take longer and much more hard work now, but at least they don´t get dictated by some major...

and for the "great patch" thingy... i can understand that they are proud of every single finished content and patch they get online... another step on a long way to go... in 2 month´s, the ECM spider will be "just another pixel in the big picture", and people will have some other new things to QQ about...

and in a year, all the stuff from yesterday will be forgotten, and even the clans will most likely be "just content" by then... i am curious what QQ-topic number one will be in january 2014

Nothing MMO will turn out good in EA's hands. I am still ******** from Earth and Beyond and have decided since to stay away from EA products. Thankfully they have no IPs I am interested in. :)

#86 Reverend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 459 posts
  • LocationKAETETÔÃ

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostMack1, on 20 January 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Really, you sound very bitter. I have made a total of 15 MWO videos, 3 of them are rants about very important issues, the rest are guides for new players such as how to make firing chains, builds for various Mechs and some funny videos to showcase this game. I have introduced thousands of people to this game and in return have a very good standing with most of the MWO players.

What have you done for MWO?

You make me laugh.

#87 jakucha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostKanaric, on 19 January 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

the only mistake bioware made with swtor was making an incomplete version of WoW

For me the mistake was making it into an MMO, or having any multiplayer at all for that matter.

#88 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostMadPanda, on 20 January 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

You should feel ashamed and leave these forums. Not that anyone would notice your departure though, you are insignificant.

And? Is that your big statement? Do not take that sauce to the county fair, because it is weak.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users