#141 Oy of MidWorld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 607 posts
  • LocationEutin Prime, -222.66:151.22

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostTank Boy Ken, on 26 January 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

I've been interested in BT for one and a half decade, but you can't take the BT Background serious. I'm mean the BT background is literally Comedy Gold.

And as others have stated we're quite allowed to shoot the other team. If people complain about us shooting Reds, we're making fun of them.

Well, your lot has quite a reputation for really being interested in spoiling other people's fun for one and a half decade (probably not that long)... Not saying that is so, just saying that you have that reputation.

Maybe that is why nobody else likes you. Which you find hilarious.

Edited by Oy of MidWorld, 26 January 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#142 fil5000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationInternet County, USA

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostOy of MidWorld, on 26 January 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Well, your lot has quite a reputation for really being interested in spoiling other people's fun for one and a half decade (probably not that long)... Not saying that is so, just saying that you have that reputation.

It's true to say that those that make a point of not liking us loudly and repeatedly tend to be those we find ridiculous, for sure.

#143 Two Beans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationDa Innur Speer

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostOy of MidWorld, on 26 January 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Funny, because amongst us we have the reputation of spoiling other peoples' serious.

#144 Ken Fury

• 1,016 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

View PostTwo Beans, on 26 January 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

Funny, because amongst us we have the reputation of spoiling other peoples' serious.

Stop spilling our beans.

FAKEDIT:
Sorry for the pun, I REALLY AM, It was without M A L I C E

#145 Krellek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Goons are Goons.

#146 Gammanoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationThe Periphery

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Haters gonna hate?

Edited by Gammanoob, 30 January 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#147 Bergwolf

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

Eh, I've always been sceptical of people breaking their word, no matter the subject matter.

Though I am of the opinion that trials of whatever have no place in the current game and the goons(?) have every right to tell these clanners to go stick it to themselves in regards to wasted game time for the other team, first agreeing and then shooting leaves a rather foul aftertaste. It could have been communicated at the beginning of the match without a problem instead of lying.

Certainly not a bunch of people I would have any interest to meet in real life

#148 Wolfyop

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

the game mode is kill the other team and the group did that, if clan wolf wants to roleplay then get 2 full premades and play by yourselfs.

If you try to play a diferent game and make other play by your rules thats what happens.

Edited by Wolfyop, 31 January 2013 - 04:59 AM.

#149 Dr Killinger

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

I don't think that the roleplayers have the right to disrupt the game for no real reason, but I also don't agree with the "less-than-human" manner in which roleplayers are being treated.

Once we can queue against a specific group of our choice, they'll have the proper means for doing such things, where the opponents know what to expect. Also, once we actually have Clans, people can pretend to be Clanners properly :lol:

#150 Bergwolf

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

View PostWolfyop, on 31 January 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

the game mode is kill the other team and the group did that, if clan wolf wants to roleplay then get 2 full premades and play by yourselfs.

If you try to play a diferent game and make other play by your rules thats what happens.

So, which part of... "Though I am of the opinion that trials of whatever have no place in the current game and the goons(?) have every right to tell these clanners to go stick it to themselves in regards to wasted game time for the other team, first agreeing and then shooting leaves a rather foul aftertaste." ....did you fail to understand?

I will enjoy trying to explain that point to you in more depths, should you require that.

My problem is not your attitude towards the game. My problem is with people breaking their word. Can't stand such folks.

Edited by Bergwolf, 31 January 2013 - 06:17 AM.

#151 Ken Fury

• 1,016 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostBergwolf, on 31 January 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

My problem is not your attitude towards the game. My problem is with people breaking their word. Can't stand such folks.

Nobody promised them non-interference. It was only asked if we could watch, what we did. It's not like we immediately opened fire.

#152 Bergwolf

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

View PostTank Boy Ken, on 31 January 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Nobody promised them non-interference. It was only asked if we could watch, what we did. It's not like we immediately opened fire.

Yeah, you waited until they were busy and then had some fun. Call me old fashioned, but I regard that as consent till the moment you opend fire out of the blue.

Just to make that clear, I am all on your side in regards to clan roleplay in the current game. But the way you managed that was, as we say in Germany, "assozial". Or simply Kindergarten. Take your pick.

#153 fil5000

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationInternet County, USA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

View PostBergwolf, on 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

Yeah, you waited until they were busy and then had some fun. Call me old fashioned, but I regard that as consent till the moment you opend fire out of the blue.

Just to make that clear, I am all on your side in regards to clan roleplay in the current game. But the way you managed that was, as we say in Germany, "assozial". Or simply Kindergarten. Take your pick.

Kindergarten is probably fairer. It was childish in the extreme. I'd do it again in a second though, because it's still funny.

#154 Ken Fury

• 1,016 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostBergwolf, on 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

I'd call it a rusé de guerre :(. Also it's quite "kindisch", it's rather evil to make new Recruits duel each other in the WORST Trial Mech ever.

This it's what it's like to pilot those things:

A more in Detail view of those abominations:
http://themittani.co...l-mechs-roundup

We do stuff for fun. Sometimes we got fun, and sometimes fun has us!

#155 Bergwolf

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

No problem with some good old fashioned fun. Just be aware that your definition of fun may not be other's as well. Once people start having fun disregarding some basic manners, this community will go downhill fast.

That said, with those mechs, you probably just stopped their suffering indeed :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users