Strategic Commander - The Best Device For Mwo

24 replies to this topic

#21 ego1607

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

Unfortunately no, they won't ship to my location. I've tried contacting them directly through Email, but got no reply.

#22 XX Sulla XX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Its funny I was just thinking today what setup I would like instead of the joystick I am using. And I thought of a throttle with twist something they dont seem to make. But found this on another forum. And came and searched here. Any way looks like exactly what I had in mind. I think I might order one. :D

#23 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

I have always found it odd that a peripheral intended for strategy games would suit better in FPS's. I used one in Freelancer, with good results.

#24 Torquemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 201 posts
  • LocationAberystwyth

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Couple of these for very low prices on eBay in the UK this week. They unfortunately don't often come up for sale any more.

#25 yellowbronco

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

I am a disabled veteran who can not use my left fingers to move in games, I am trying to use the use the Microsoft Strategic Commander to play Hawken or other MMO mech shooter games. the drivers are showing but in game it is not able to work.

I ave tried the trouble shooter but nothing seems to work. Any help would be most appreciated.
​using win 8.1 64,bridged nvidia cards,

Edited by yellowbronco, 04 February 2014 - 01:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users