3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobdolemite

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 373 posts
  • LocationMariana Trench

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

So im looking to get a paintjob for my Atlas now that I finally learned to use it properly. I have a question before I spend the MC though:

When I go into Camo Spec and change my three colors and then apply a camouflage I get an end result that is the exact color and camo that I want though the information in the checkout window seems to contradict itself in cost and description.

Once I change the colors there is a significant cost such as 500 mc when I apply the camouflage it drops to 250 MC (no complaints here) though the colors in the checkout window say "basic green" for all the components.

The preview though looks like the colors that I wanted, but the cost is only 250 and the other parts all read basic green, if I buy at this point will I get what I see in the preview or is it a glitch, and do I need to do the camo first?

#2 Daemondym

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Right now, the camo editor is bugged. Every time you switch cammos, it reverts to whatever colours are currently on the mech. That means that if you have basic green on the mech now, play around with the colours, and switch camo, you will have basic green if you purchase.

Best way to do camo editing:
First Step, Choose your Camo Pattern.
Second step: Choose your colours.

If you change your camo after purchasing colours, it will keep your old (purchased) colours. But the preview will always show you what colours you were last looking at, even if you switched back to basic colours. This is the discrepancy in cost you see when you change patterns.

#3 RattleNHum

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Any chance that once you unlock a color (ESPECIALLY MC colors) that it will be unlocked for other mechs. I understand that having to pay real money for camo designs for each mech to help keep servers running is....expected. Having to pay to unlock a bucket of paint for each mech is ludicrous.

#4 Demoned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 670 posts
  • Locationi Died went to heaven, then died again now I'm in Equestria

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostRattleNHum, on 23 March 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Any chance that once you unlock a color (ESPECIALLY MC colors) that it will be unlocked for other mechs. I understand that having to pay real money for camo designs for each mech to help keep servers running is....expected. Having to pay to unlock a bucket of paint for each mech is ludicrous.

all paints are unlocked for all mechs once purchased

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users