End Of Beta Question.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fenixus

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hello everyone,

First off I want to say I have been waiting since MW2 for another game to be launched, and finally we have one and its rather enjoyable so far and I can't wait to see what's in store for us. That being said I have been reading through this forum trying to find out some things. I only have one question left. Once the open beta comes to an end will users beable to keep what they have earned? Mechs, pilot skills, and equipment or will everything be reset?

Cheers, and see you on the Battle field!
Fenixus

#2 Penance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

from my understanding, there are no more resets, barring a catastrophic failure. So, everything you have, you should keep.

My personal hope is that they do what they did when they moved to open beta. ALL players see a refund of Cbills & MC of some kind when that beta tag gets removed, with no resets of anything already earned, simply to represent the fact that while the game still says beta, we are still testing features, mechs, content etc.

Edited by Penance, 24 January 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#3 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

The only thing that is planned to be reset are the stats (K/D, W/L, average XP/C-Bills gain, etc.) onve achievements are introduced....which will probably take a while.

#4 Dakkath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationG-14 Classified

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Correct, AFAIK the only thing being reset is the statistics of the mechwarrior pilot once achievements are patched into the game.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users