40 replies to this topic

#21 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Wow all you "Forum-Warrior-Fanboi's" makes me laugh.

#22 HighlandCoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 772 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

View Postmoerker, on 28 January 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Oh dear. And here we go. Reported for trolling.

We can help you with any problems you might have, but IMO your mainly here to get into an argument.

#23 SmoothCriminal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

View Postmoerker, on 28 January 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Says the man QQing on the forums.

#24 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

View Postmoerker, on 28 January 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

"Being worked on..." god yes i'm sure, doesnt look like it thou! have you tried the game yourself?

Yep. Play it every day actually. But many of us realize that despite this game is no longer in Closed Beta, it is still not in finalized form and in (late) stages of Open Beta so that bugs fixes and final implementations can take place.

#25 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostHighlandCoo, on 28 January 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Oh dear. And here we go. Reported for trolling.

We can help you with any problems you might have, but IMO your mainly here to get into an argument.

Reported for reporting legit complaint thread.

#26 Kaboodle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostZekht, on 28 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

The overheat bug is when you overheat and get stuck without a HUD or get given gold vision. It usually fixes if you shut down a 2nd time but if it happens in mid fight (which is where you are when you usually overheat) you are basically ******. It's been around for ages, like most of the problems that haven't been fixed.

The No HUD is happening to me a TON more since the latest patch added the "hard" toggle on power up/down. Quite annoying.

#27 Kylere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 690 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

Can I have your stuff?

#28 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

View PostSmoothCriminal, on 28 January 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Says the man QQing on the forums.

i would not waste any tears to QQ here.

I came here to show my disapointement because i care about the game, And wish it had improved more then it has.
Think i would have wasted money to buy founders pack if i dident care? schmucks.

Edited by moerker, 28 January 2013 - 08:20 AM.

#29 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Should have stayed away until the game is released, because that's what it sounds like you were expecting. Some sort of complete package where everything is fixed and completed for you specific arrival. Honestly, complaining does a butt load of nothing. Wanna help? Then play the game and give your feedback, supply information about the bugs you encounter instead of snivling around that the car you got for your birthday is the wrong colour.

Sorry. Just getting sick of hearing whiny people that think their whining blog posts actually do anything to help improve the game. If you cared so much, actually do something.

#30 Loc Nar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Decided to give it another try now after many months since ClosedBeta. But damn, not much has changed! Still seeing the same old radar and overheat bugs, and the ECM, the light mechs still as stupid as they were. And some conquest you cant even re-cap the points after the enemy. Just wow.... PGI thought about hiring new programmers soon-ish? This game just aint playable unless you enjoy steamrolling pugs with few friends. Just lame.

This post has about an equal blend of arrogance, ignorance, and misinformation. You sound really unintelligent when half the items you are complaining about are not even correct. Your lack of understanding of the current game mechanics and overall inability to correctly assess the current state makes demonstrates a lack of observational awareness necessary to take this post serious.

You should do a little more homework next time before you ragepost, it might prevent you from looking as foolish...

#31 Zekht

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

View PostLoc Nar, on 28 January 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

This post has about an equal blend of arrogance, ignorance, and misinformation. You sound really unintelligent when half the items you are complaining about are not even correct. Your lack of understanding of the current game mechanics and overall inability to correctly assess the current state makes demonstrates a lack of observational awareness necessary to take this post serious.

You should do a little more homework next time before you ragepost, it might prevent you from looking as foolish...

#32 mekabuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

wow this game... I like it most of the time.

#33 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

View PostLoc Nar, on 28 January 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

And you think you are the messiah, right?

#34 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

View PostMoonUnitBeta, on 28 January 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Should have stayed away until the game is released, because that's what it sounds like you were expecting. Some sort of complete package where everything is fixed and completed for you specific arrival. Honestly, complaining does a butt load of nothing. Wanna help? Then play the game and give your feedback, supply information about the bugs you encounter instead of snivling around that the car you got for your birthday is the wrong colour.

Sorry. Just getting sick of hearing whiny people that think their whining blog posts actually do anything to help improve the game. If you cared so much, actually do something.

He did do something, he posted why this game is garbage.

#35 Agent of Change

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,119 posts
  • LocationBetween Now and Oblivion

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

View PostVernius Ix, on 28 January 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

He did do something, he posted why this game is garbage.

wrongly... but that's up for debate.

#36 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

I do have rights to complaint about a product that i payed money for, and the product does not living up to expectations. Now i know its Beta bla bla bla.... save me the lexture. But in the rate the progression is going here... I cant enjoy the game i payed for, untill 2018 by the feel of it.

#37 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

View PostVernius Ix, on 28 January 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

He did do something, he posted why HE THINKS this game is garbage.
Fixed this for you.

#38 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 28 January 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

Fixed this for you.

Dude you ruined my troll post...bro that is not cool.

#39 Stringburka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

I came back yesterday, not having played since closed beta, and I feel the game has changed completely for me. Now I can be in close combat without stuttering to pieces, gausskats aren't everywhere and the game looks so much more fluid.

I was kind of in awe when I got back at how much had improved.

EDIT: And while I agree that you have every right to complain and that "then don't play it" is a lousy argument, I do think that "it's beta" is a valid response. Even open betas are prone to be bug-ridden - just look at Minecraft. The survival alpha (comparable to the closed beta) had items you couldn't click or the game crashed, the beta had like half of it's features only available in single player et cetera. When the game gets released, if major bugs are still there, I do think you have a very valid reason to complain and get your money back. But right now, there's nothing to do but to wait.

Edited by Stringburka, 28 January 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#40 Nephero

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

You could always design your own game...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users