New Endscreen

5 replies to this topic

#1 Reech Strykemoore

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

I like the new end screen, but please stop the background spin. I cant be the only one that gets motion sick from it. Reading the stats with the back ground spin, makes my head spin then I quit.
FYI

#2 Past

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

I think the Endscreen and Prematch screens are unnecessarily big I hate how they take up the whole screen and are a pain to take in because of it. Also the flickering effect when you press Tab to bring up in game info does my head in i want to be able to look at that screen as quick as possible while the match is going and half a second of it doing its best to give me epilepsy is so annoying. I miss the old version.

#3 blinkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostPast, on 06 February 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

I think the Endscreen and Prematch screens are unnecessarily big I hate how they take up the whole screen and are a pain to take in because of it. Also the flickering effect when you press Tab to bring up in game info does my head in i want to be able to look at that screen as quick as possible while the match is going and half a second of it doing its best to give me epilepsy is so annoying. I miss the old version.

Past likes how things were before. who knew.

disengage troll mode

#4 miscreant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 823 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

What I hate most is the crashing to desktop and hardlocks....never happened before this recent patch...

#5 blazarian

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

These new screens have way too big font sizes and take too much space for sure.

#6 Daggett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,244 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

Overall i like the new screens as they are. Way better than the old ones

But i agree that there should be absolutely no delay when pressing Tab to review team status.
This extra second for animations is way too long when in battle.

When i press Tab, the screen should pop up immediately. Additionally a more compact version would help to focus the player's eye on the important information.
The big screens and fonts are totally ok before and after battle (at least for me), but when pressing tab the eye has problems to see all information at a glimpse. Therefore i suggest a more compact version here.

Edit:
And while personally i have no problems with the spinning, i see the OP's point.
The game would loose nothing when the spinning stops, so i guess it's right to at least reduce the spinning speed or make it stop completely.

Edited by Daggett, 07 February 2013 - 01:34 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users