Medium Mech Madness!

43 replies to this topic

#41 Crocjaw

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationTulsa, Oklahoma

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Today, 05:12 AM
Removed post and going thru support. Thanks all for your help.

Crocus

Edited by Crocus, 12 February 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#42 Sean von Steinike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 10 February 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Seriously? Not one of these three mechs have ECM. Why would anybody want these at this point in the game.

I smell a trap (for money).

Not everyone is a lamer that has to rely on ecm.

#43 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts
  • LocationTerra, Sol System

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostCrocus, on 12 February 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

Today, 05:12 AM
I am in the same boat as archangel dino. My computer wont run the game so I am waiting on my new computer to arrive. While I have been waiting I have been cruising the mechlab and forums getting familiar with the game. My problem is that I bought Premium time on the advice that is doesnt start running until you activate it in game. Well this morning I noticed that it is running and I cant play the game. I am probably still a week away from getting my new computer and my seven days of premium time will be all used up before I get to play. Is there something I can do?

Crocus

If you truly haven't played a match, the logs will show the truth of this statement, I would try contacting the support. I can not promise that they can help you, but if anyone can, they would be the people who can.

mailto:support@mwomercs.com

#44 Crocjaw

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationTulsa, Oklahoma

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

View PostMao of DC, on 12 February 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

If you truly haven't played a match, the logs will show the truth of this statement, I would try contacting the support. I can not promise that they can help you, but if anyone can, they would be the people who can.

mailto:support@mwomercs.com

I have dropped in one game to a blank screen. My new computer was ordered the next day.
And thanks I dropped a line to support. I think I will edit the post out since its a liittle out of place.

Crocus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users