Let there be PONY!

9227 replies to this topic

#6021 Mechwarrior Of Rock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationERROR 404

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postshintakie, on 24 July 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

You know who doesn't have enough shippin and I find it to be a travesty? Spitfire and Soarin. I go to FiMfiction, look for some spitfire and soarin stuff, come back with a few thousand Spitfire/Dash, a few hundred Soarin/random male, and a dozen at best Spitfire/Soarin. Come on, tell me these two aren't adorable together.
Posted Image

Posted Image
I think i'm starting to over use this.
Holy crud how did I forget SpitfirexSoarin?!

View PostPlzBanMe, on 24 July 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Hello fellow bronies. I haven't been on the forums since I got my pilot name and I am wondering if the hate has go down any.

It has. Don't worry.

#6022 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

Ya'll have been very patient with my posts and Ah appreciate it. Ah figered ya'll mite loike some pony after all the shar 'n an' car 'n Ah done with various "out there" topics near and dear to mah think'n. Ah pulled a couple dozen good pics off the net and bundled'em up as a sort of executive review of a merc's hiring decision for MWO. Ah hope ya loiked it and Ah will try to think up more pony tales if'n ya'll don' beg me not to :P

Ah'm gonna sign off fer a bit.

Respectfully

Samaritan

Pony Script: Ah know how much ya'll like racey pony pics, so Ah saved this one fer ya.

Posted Image

Edited by Samaritan, 24 July 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#6023 PlzBanMe

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Cool I didn't like the amount of hate when the forums just started up. So I have been looking around it looks like there are two brony clans(Clan I dislike this word, army is cooler), what is up with that?

#6024 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

Well, we went and became us. We're awesome.

Later, those other guys showed up and did things.

True story.

#6025 PlzBanMe

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

So there are just two clans just because two were made. That is good to know, I thought it could of been because of internal problems and stuff.

#6026 HappySpawn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...out THERE

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Like Tyzh said. We were here, then others came and they were there. Things happened and we will always be here and they will always be there.

True story. :P

#6027 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

We have never been associated with them.
Posted Image

#6028 PlzBanMe

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

That makes a tough choice for me. I guest I will just base it on which ever one is the melo-est.

#6029 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

I suggest you study it deeply. With science. (But mostly Woona. Woona is the critical piece of the puzzle.)
Posted Image

#6030 MechaDraco

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEqustria

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Ive really been wanting to make a lunar republic Merc corp, but been hesitant to actually do it. not many friends who actually like both MW and MLP lol

#6031 Grayson Ward

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

#6032 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

While I personally enjoy the company of ELP members, the decision of which (if any) pony company to join is wholly your own. Both companies (**** clans, I have no interest in wearing my bedsheets) have good members, and both companies have d-bags. Personally I would be kind of interested in seeing MD make a Lunar Republic Defense Force.

#6033 PlzBanMe

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

#6034 Belial

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 359 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostPlzBanMe, on 24 July 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

I didn't watch every minute of it... but can anypony tell me what this has to do with the thread at hand? Did I miss something? :ph34r:

#6035 Ian Moon

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostBelial, on 24 July 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

I didn't watch every minute of it... but can anypony tell me what this has to do with the thread at hand? Did I miss something? :(

I don't know...I didn't see any pony avatars like in some minecraft vids as I jumped through it to see if it was relevant so I didn't watch :ph34r:

#6036 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

Let's set the mood for another Pony Tale.

Todays Pony Tale is called "Luna's Sleep Over". Just after the eighth episode, Luna learn's of Twilight Sparkle's first sleep over from the report made to Princess Celestia and is enthralled by the idea of ponies staying up all hours of the night.

Posted Image

Twilight and a few of her friends are gathered together at the library for the sleep over. Twilight Sparkle took them through thier paces "By The Book" in each of the activities.

Posted Image

Luna is duly impressed and begins to loosen up a bit. When Twilight's check list calls for scarry stories Luna comes into her own.

Posted Image

Gather round fillis and hear my tale. A story of power so terrible, Ponies speak of it only in whispers when they speak in condemnation of it. I will tell you of the Age of Chaos, when darkness covered Equestria and the true sun was snuffed out!

Posted Image

"The true sun? What does she..." Shhh... Listen..."

Luna stilled herself and waited for silence before begining.

Posted Image

Long ago, when Ponies had not lost the first tongue, nor forgotten the ancient mysteries, pony nations raised great towers, heaps of stone that could reach into the heavens. The glory of this filled pony hearts with pride, joy, and a terrible will to power.

Posted Image

Pony raised thier hoves against pony in a war for control of Equestria and beyond. These towers made this war possible, and terrible beyond imagining. The construction of these phase conjugate howitzers and thier alignment with Equestria, the Sun, and the gallaxy beyond allowed ponies to tune in any given place and overload the nuclear forces within, releasing titanic explosions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"That's terrible! Who'd do such a thang? It's just Crazy!"

Posted Image

"Magic" "Here read this if you want to know, now shush!" Quiped Twilight.

http://gizadeathstar...l/giza-pyramid/

As terrible as these pony towers were, they paled in comparison to those of the Alicorns from the first age.

Posted Image

These weapons were so great, an entire world was destroyed. The destruction of this world shrouded and darkened the sun, and scoured the surface of every world in a titanic hail storm of mountain and stone dust. Ah, ah, ah, no questions, you can read about it here. http://metaresearch....eph/eph2000.asp

Posted Image

Billions were snuffed out in moments, billions more waited minutes, hours, days and finnally weeks in horor for the shroud of ruin to over take them. Darkness settled over the face of the deep, and thanks to the effects that it had on the Biekland Z pinch plasma currents powering our sun that darkness would not end anytime soon. This disruption in....

"Bierkland What? Plasma? What ever are you going on about?

Posted Image
The Sun, indeed all stars are powered by great electrical charges conveyed through the Plasma Z Pinch phenomena first discovered by Hans Alfven as he pursued his Electric Sun hypothesis... here... read this when you have time.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/

That's terrible 'n all, but it jest don' feel like a scarry story... it's all a bit much to take in... are you sure yer doin' it right an this is a scarry story?

Posted Image

My dear sweet Applejack... The end came for many over weeks in the midst of a great war. When Discord gave the order, every free Alicorn knew but one dread purpose in their hearts, he had to be made to pay for his crimes... A great fleet of the remaining cityships held a convocation and resolved to destroy Equestria, which had been the seat of Discord's power. Those of us who could, shaped course for Equestria, and nudged great mountains to rain fire and stone from the sky.

We very nearly succeeded.

Posted Image

But I see the true terror of my tale is yet unknown to you still... though many clues have been given...

Posted Image

You rise every morning secure in the knowledge that Celestia will see to her duties and go to your beds comfortable in the knowledge that I shall guide the moon in it's courses. But as carefully considered and directed as the planets are in thier courses, as dutiful as we may be in balancing the tides, the weather, and all manner of radiance seen and unseen there is one thing we can not promise you. While the sun may rise tomorrow, we can not make it shine! Should the wreak and ruin of a bygone age, or the gentle influences of the Pleiades shift the course of myriad Bierkland currents from one circuit to another the whole system could short out in a massive super nova!

Posted Image

Eiieeeeee!!!!

Posted Image

Or better yet! They may dwindle and fade into a night eternal! Every pony shall turn thier hearts to Nightmare Moon and despair!

Posted Image

Posted Image

FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

What? It's supposed to be a scarry story :ph34r:

Derpfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 25 July 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#6037 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostSouske Sagara, on 24 July 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

While I personally enjoy the company of ELP members, the decision of which (if any) pony company to join is wholly your own. Both companies (**** clans, I have no interest in wearing my bedsheets) have good members, and both companies have d-bags. Personally I would be kind of interested in seeing MD make a Lunar Republic Defense Force.

You called?

#6038 PlzBanMe

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostBelial, on 24 July 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

I didn't watch every minute of it... but can anypony tell me what this has to do with the thread at hand? Did I miss something? :ph34r:

The guy that made is a brony and every now and this like in this one he has a part that is pony related. You just have to watch less than a minute of it. Also I treat most mlp thread as a place for bronies to talk without having to deal with ******** who can't just let bronies talk.

Edited by PlzBanMe, 24 July 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#6039 Kraktzor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Few call you intentionally Spork, just assume his answer is yes and continue on...

#6040 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostSporkosophy, on 24 July 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

You called?

Its banana time?

23 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users