9227 replies to this topic

#6041 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

Just funny image I found, you can use them for your folder pcitures.
Spoiler

What da ya think of that? :P

#6042 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostHappySpawn, on 24 July 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

Like Tyzh said. We were here, then others came and they were there. Things happened and we will always be here and they will always be there.

True story. :P

Respectfully, sir, I contest the very last part of the story..

#6043 Bloodycrow

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 24 July 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Just funny image I found, you can use them for your folder pcitures.

What da ya think of that? ;)

I think it's more useful to link the artist source with many more pics and downloads available for the actual .ico files.

http://blues27xx.dev...rt.com/gallery/

:P

#6044 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

Posted Image

#6045 Bindox Blackblood

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationStar League Naval Base, Planet Kathil

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

View PostFury, on 01 November 2011 - 02:41 AM, said:

Ponies are the glue which holds the internet together these days.

And the meat that we feast upon.. with teriyaki sauce.

#6046 SNobleJr

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 75 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 25 July 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

I can't image [sic] why people would choose us over the ELP though... I think you can make your own conclusions!

[Emphasis added]

Bit of a Freudian slip there, or just an attempt at sarcasm?

#6047 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

No, SNoble! Pears are bad!
Posted Image

#6048 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Let's not be too annoyed here. Too many ponies in the same stable would just have been a stinky, crowded mess and left everyone cranky. A little more tolerance is in order here.

Now kiss and make up.

Posted Image

#6049 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

I prefer to say, "I like ponies," rather than "I'm a brony."

Also, we aren't at war, there's nothing to truce about.

#6050 Tzukaza

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

View PostVanguard319, on 23 July 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Conquer Equestria w Sweetie bot

The world did not love us so it can learn to FEAR us instead!!!

iron pony vs G3 pony :rolleyes:

#6051 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 25 July 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Yes they were here first (three or four months older than our clan) but we exceeded their daily active member count in two weeks! I can't image why people would choose us over the ELP though... I think you can make your own conclusions!

With the utmost respect, and no intention to cause more trouble, the ELP didn't have a hyper active recruiting campaign, including repeatedly offering invites to people who post here, many rounds of recruitment posters and active linking to unit forums (to the point where recruiting had to be banned in this thread), petitioning EQD for a listing in the Roundup, and asking Tara Strong for a retweet by claiming to represent bronies from around the world. The ELP was just there, as an option if you wanted to join a pony friendly company. You have more forum users because you asked just about everyone to come and use your forums.

View PostBloodycrow, on 25 July 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

I think it's more useful to link the artist source with many more pics and downloads available for the actual .ico files.

http://blues27xx.dev...rt.com/gallery/

:rolleyes:

Ha, and here I am actually digging for it. I should have known somepony else would have done my research for me. Either way these are getting mixed with my Battletech .ico files from Sarna.

#6052 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

View PostCaptain Fabulous, on 23 July 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

Xathanael said:

Posted Image

-10 pony appreciation points... -shudder-

Don't worry, if you look at the center of the goth's shirt, you can see some pretty obvious signs that somebody photoshopped the image on there. The pink background behind the characters is a lighter shade than the pink of the shirt, indicating a relatively poor crop job. Pinkie Pie's hair fades into the color of the shirt, which is both unnatural for images on shirts, and shows the manipulator tried to blend via a fuzzy eraser.

Pffft, amateurs and their supposed, "l337 photoshop skillz."

#6053 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

RWAR! Yay! We're done! Huzzah! Celebrations!

Posted Image

#6054 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostFros7bite, on 25 July 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Quick corrections:

-We didn't force Tara Strong to retweet us (which she did).
-We didn't force EQD to feature us.(which they did)
-I think you're mistaking hyperactive for effective
-We EARNED our artists, musicians, tacticians, roleplayers and gamers by outclassing our competition, EVEN while our eridani counterparts tried to slander us.

With that, I will no longer respond to Eridani posts that are in any way provoking a confrontation.

The ELP leader has declined ALL of our requests for peace and working together and we will no longer try to actively pursue their allegiance. Now, back to ponies.

Posted Image

I don't seem to recall saying you forced anything. I believe the term i used most commonly was petitioned. Additionally I never said your promotional campaign wasn't effective, that is clear by the number of recruits you have. I only said it was a hyper active campaign, which is accurate given that you used what, five different mediums to recruit with? The fact that you don't have a fight song, a catchy jingle, and a commercial on The Hub is somewhat suprising. I never intended to cause any jimmie rustling; I was only stating that you have a larger organization because you used every tool at your disposal to get that community. I respect that, even if I found it to be very annoying (specifically the part where you repeatedly petitioned me to become member, despite openly stating cannot at this point join any unit).

You asked us to be the judge and I gave you my judgement. If you don't want your own statements analyzed, don't ask for an analysis. While we are on the subject of analyzing I would like the point out that I AM NOT a member of the ELP, as such stating in a response to me that you won't respond to any more comments from them is either a miscommunication, or an error of memory. It is because of your 'effective' campaign of promotion that if I were to join any company it would be a non-pony unit simply because I don't want to have to deal with the high school grade clicky drama Bullshit that would come from being a part of the ELP or the ERG. At this point I am honestly looking at going solo because of my hatred of this level of drama.

They call you (Fros7bite) a dick, you call all of them slanderous, less classy, and beneath you and your people. I call it all a big drama cake I don't want to have a bite of. The best way for your two companies to find peace is for you both to shut up and post some (non politically motivated) ponies. Or should people like me just go ahead and leave this thread (and really the only reason I have for being in the forums) behind for greener pastures?

Pony
Posted Image

#6055 Name54678

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Ponies? Anti-Ponies?

Trolls.

#6056 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

I don't like drama, either, Souske. I mostly just want it to go away. I mean, did I start anything when that guy asked why there were two groups? I tried to just say, "We are us, the are them. That's about it." I didn't drag up any disagreements. I've not even mentioned the things Frosty said I disagree with just for the sake of trying to keep this thread clean of this nonsense. I could probably try harder to post unrelated pictures. I don't want there to be a big to-do about anything.

I'm sorry if you feel unwelcome, Souske. :)

#6057 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Clearly your two companies should work towards the goal of eliminating a common enemy... There needs to be an anti-pony unit.

#6058 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostTyzh, on 25 July 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

I don't want there to be a big to-do about anything.

And that's all there needs to be said about it. There is absolutely nothing that says you can't have two different units who only have ponies in common. There is no "One Pony Unit Way", nor should their be. Some people will be happily ERG, some will be ELP, and the pony haters will attempt to deep fry you all equally. There will be Davion ponies, Kuritan ponies, Marik ponies, Steiner ponies, and (obviously) Capellan ponies. There certainly will be Clan ponies (though obviously, that's up to PGI to actually implement *gag* Clanner stuff), cause Hell's Horses is so obvious it begs for them. There will be other merc pony groups. There will be lone brony-wolves.

Shoot giant robots and enjoy ponies. There you go. All that's required around here to be part of the crowd. Cause face it. Drama before there's even an open beta about MLP units? That's SILLY. Bad silly. Not Pinkie Pie silly.

Posted Image

#6059 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

We have the same values? Someone really doesn't pay attention.

Posted Image

#6060 Tyzh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

View Postwanderer, on 25 July 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

And that's all there needs to be said about it. There is absolutely nothing that says you can't have two different units who only have ponies in common. There is no "One Pony Unit Way", nor should their be. Some people will be happily ERG, some will be ELP, and the pony haters will attempt to deep fry you all equally. There will be Davion ponies, Kuritan ponies, Marik ponies, Steiner ponies, and (obviously) Capellan ponies. There certainly will be Clan ponies (though obviously, that's up to PGI to actually implement *gag* Clanner stuff), cause Hell's Horses is so obvious it begs for them. There will be other merc pony groups. There will be lone brony-wolves.

Shoot giant robots and enjoy ponies. There you go. All that's required around here to be part of the crowd. Cause face it. Drama before there's even an open beta about MLP units? That's SILLY. Bad silly. Not Pinkie Pie silly.

I can't like that more than once, so I'm quoting it to like it again.
Posted Image

41 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook