9227 replies to this topic

#3881 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostSouske Sagara, on 09 June 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

Its 11:30 PM. Do you know where your ponies are?

IT'S 2:23 EAST COAST TIME. and yes. I have one in my pocket and one up on my bed.

#3882 MADEVIL

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 46 posts
  • LocationJust a short drive from Chicago

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

#3883 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image 2:27 here.

Posted Image

#3884 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostMADEVIL, on 09 June 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

Implying this hasn't been posted before.
Posted Image

#3885 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Posted Image

#3886 MADEVIL

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

Like I care, I have friends who are bronies and I don't see why you guys think you must infest every forum on the net

Edited by Paul Inouye, 10 June 2012 - 12:31 AM.
No one forced you into this singular thread. Move along.

#3887 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

#3888 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

Posted Image

#3889 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Can I point something out about your name? I don't mean to come off as rude, but your lack of spacing and proper capitalization keep leading me to think it says "Ma Devil," implying that you are lucifer's grandmother. I apologize if we are trampling on your hate streak mrs. Satan, unprovoked anger must run in the family.

#3890 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

#3891 Brezals

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Please stop saying "**** GET OUT" to everyone that thinks bad of us, Do we look any better then them if we act all immature like that? ignore or reason with them.

For everyone that comes in this thread to say bad things or raise your opinion on the matter, is just like Dan Baxter says, you click on a PONY thread in a OFF-TOPIC section. It is pointless to do so if you are not into the fandom.
/rant

Here have a picture
Posted Image

#3892 MADEVIL

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

I moderate/run forums and the answers are mindless and all the same, and I see all the same posts. Yes I understand we're in off topic, but really can none of you give a real answer. None of my brony friends ever have a good answer. Its MAD EVIL, so you are the stupid one. Love how easy it is to troll you bronies.

Edited by Paul Inouye, 10 June 2012 - 12:36 AM.
Keep it up and you can experience the other side of the ban hammer.

#3893 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by ThunderousWizard, 09 June 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#3894 Brezals

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostMADEVIL, on 09 June 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

I moderate/run forums and the answers are mindless and all the same, and I see all the same posts. Yes I understand we're in off topic, but really can none of you give a real answer. None of my brony friends ever have a good answer. Its MAD EVIL, so you are the stupid one. Love how easy it is to troll you bronies.

Fine I'll give an answer to you.

Not sure what specifics you want to know, but i guess the question in hand is, Why do we make pony threads?
Ok so bronies are born from the Internet, 4chan unfortunatly. however that is the pass. Most of us spend a lot of time on the internet, and forums are great and fun and a good way to share pictures and communicate with a lot of people, it also helps you who doesn't like the fandom, as keeping pony related stuff in ONE place, instead across the whole game forum. Which is a good thing. I agree with this, I love the fandom the show w/e and I dont want to annoy people with it, If you are disturbed by reading "pony thread" on the list of off-topic titles, is unfortunate, but most people don't get disturbed by it at all.
We bronies like these threads, and people who does not like them can ignore the thread and move on.

#3895 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostCaptain Fabulous, on 09 June 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

IT'S 2:23 EAST COAST TIME. and yes. I have one in my pocket and one up on my bed.

I just thought you were happy to see me.
Posted Image

#3896 CW Grayson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

Here Mrs.Devil, should fit you:
Posted Image

now for the real deal, Pinkie is watching you

Posted Image

#3897 MADEVIL

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Now that is an answer from a person who knows how to type, points at Brezals. While I do see many useless threads get created on the sites I run, and yes its nice to find fellow members with interest, but in some ways certain off topic threads create problems with some sites. Its just an matter of not running all over the site, I've seen things get out of hand and some member run at the mouth which make matters worse. Well as always its fun you mess with you guys as I mess with my friends, hope we all have fun in MWO. To the others you let yourself get trolled and acted as I expected, you all got bent out of shape over some simple posts, I'm not like the others who come in and F-bomb you guys, just wanted to see a true response. So as you all say

Posted Image

Edited by MADEVIL, 09 June 2012 - 11:39 PM.

#3898 Brezals

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostMADEVIL, on 09 June 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Now that is an answer from a person who knows how to type, points at Brezals. While I do see many useless threads get created on the sites I run, and yes its nice to find fellow members with interest, but in some ways certain off topic threads create problems with some sites. Its just an matter of not running all over the site, I've seen things get out of hand and some member run at the mouth which make matters worse. Well as always its fun you mess with you guys as I mess with my friends, hope we all have fun in MWO. To the other you let yourself get trolled and acted as I expected, bet all bent out of shape over some simple posts, I'm not like the others who come in and F-bomb you guys

Yep, as long as the content is mature and no flame war going on, there will be no problem with these kinds of threads.

SO i suggest everyone here to keep the content mature no gore/sexual content. And please dont hate on haters, because that makes no sense to me.

Alright back to ponies, Have a Pinkie Pie moment!

#3899 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

I actually wasn't paying attention myself Madevil. I've received scorn and flame online just about everywhere for liking ponies (even on anime boards where I talk to other mid/late 20somethings who like CCS and Sugar) but find that the only ones who bother me in reality are the blatantly ignorant who then have to justify shouting expletives at the nice fellow with the cute pony on his shirt. On one occasion nearly getting crushed by a huge freaking brony that has to go through a shop door sideways.

Because of this I just can't take those who hate online seriously at all. I mean no disrespect to you, of course, but I just can't take it seriously at all.

#3900 ThunderousWizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image

46 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 46 guests, 0 anonymous users